Honored Contributor

Dennis Basso Faux Fur Coat Presentation

Boy what a mess Dennis made of that presentation at midnight!  I love his coats and being a short person, I was really interested in seeing the sleeves.  Well, Leah was trying to give info but had to yell in between his excited movements.

This morning I got to watch a video of a later presentation by his substitute, a former QVC host who always gives calm, information filled presentations.  

His coats are gorgeous.  I have three already.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dennis Basso Faux Fur Coat Presentation

I need a kick around coat and Leah can always sell me and tried to order. The Q page would not let me ....... thought it was a warning

Big faux pax on Q's part.

So you are recommending it

I am afraid of looking like a bear.

Esteemed Contributor

Gabriella looks great in the black and I need a hood , really like that waist cinches.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes looking like a bear is what I think when I have tried in the past faux fur coat....got one from Evine last XMas from Pamela McCoy....while the fur was pretty and good quality the coat even in the smallest size was abit to big...and I looked HUGE in it!  Back it went!

Also the HYPER presentations of DB really turn me off not to mention he constantly grabs people...either the host or model...the hosts are trying to say something and he just can't allow someone else to speak so he reaches over immediately grabbing their arm to get them to shut up so he can continue to talk nonsense!  It is so RUDE and over bearing...this alone makes me mute and usually turn it off as I can't take watching that.

I have met people like that ....they get right in your face when talking....a inch away and always are attempting to grab your arm!! YUK

Anyway back to the coat...on the tiny model 5ft3" the arms/sleeves look way to long...she has it turned back alot...and it is still too long looking...she never puts her arms down just hikes them up in pockets but you can see if she did they would still go down over her knuckles...maybe even beyond.  Unless you have longer arms this will make the coat look too sloppy and oversize...translating into the BEAR appearance IMO.

Respected Contributor

I cannot stand watching Dennis and I don't. He's on my list of way too loud and way too much: Antonella, Jane Treacy, Susan Graver, Mally, and  Kim Gravel.

Super Contributor

The coat is so lovely, but I'm a 1x, and so afraid of that bear look too.  I still want it, trying not to buy......

Honored Contributor

I can't stand watching him either.  And today all the LTS are his products.  Saves me money!!!

Respected Contributor

I totally agree.  I actually have to turn them off.  I am not watching a variety show!  It's a shopping channel for goodness sakes!!

Honored Contributor

TSV-Hilarious over stuffed hot mess!!!🙂

Honored Contributor

I think the coat is hideous.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man