Not applicable
.I was going to order the blue until I saw Carolyn in the Fall pink. It seems to brighten her complexion, will go with white, navy, black, jeans. I too have highlighted blonde hair and get many compliments when I wear bright pinks. I'm going to also order a neutral probably black for all seasons. I'm not sure whether to size up as the measurements on chart are very small.
Contributor
I am also trying to decide if I should size up. Bottom sweep is smaller than other jackets.But if I size up, it will probably be too big through shoulders and chest
On 7/15/2014 pagal12 said: .I was going to order the blue until I saw Carolyn in the Fall pink. It seems to brighten her complexion, will go with white, navy, black, jeans. I too have highlighted blonde hair and get many compliments when I wear bright pinks. I'm going to also order a neutral probably black for all seasons. I'm not sure whether to size up as the measurements on chart are very small.
Honored Contributor

OK... the shortie model on just now looks nice in the Boho skirt/striped tee/ and black sandals... I think I could dress like that.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Super Contributor
On 7/14/2014 violann said:
On 7/14/2014 traveler said:

Different strokes for different folks. I think they have lots of choices. I won't buy 100 % cotton so hope they continue to offer choices.

traveler, you couldn't FORCE those old tees to wrinkle. They were PERFECT. I still wear one, and it's about 20 years old!

I recently mentioned those on some topic for things we wanted to come back. I think they were Sport Savvy, but they were great for the summer. I had about every combination they made. Short sleeve doesn't look good on me anymore, but they were great for the summer. And you got that little plastic bag.

Trusted Contributor

When I owned my business that called for casual, inexpensive but well-made clothing (I worked with dogs), I used to order D&C. I found that the last year I bought some items (about 3 years ago), the quality was awful on every item I ordered. They washed up and were horrible in fit and they looked sloppy and cheap.

The only item I have since ordered were the terry pants that were a TS recently, which I still like and are okay for wearing at home with my dogs.

Respected Contributor
It would be a boring world if we all liked the same! I'd like to see D&C branch into some rayon blend tops. I do agree that in many respects the quality and sizing of garments have declined in recent years. I don't buy as many clothing items from Q as I once did.
Honored Contributor
On 7/15/2014 happy housewife said:
On 7/14/2014 violann said: BRING BACK THE 100% cotton tees that used to come as sets of 4, charge $18+ shipping for them, and I'll STILL buy them 4 at a time!

I believe those were sport savvy which they no longer have on QVC.

So if a VERY POPULAR item bears the stigma of a retired brand name it is banished? Those 100% cotton Tees DIDN'T shrink, or lose shape, or (my favorite) LOOK CHEAP! Breathable, soft and smooth as a baby's tookus, great length, generous fit, color consistent, GONE!