Respected Contributor

It's July 4th, I knew it would be for fall and in dark colors.  I didn't expect it to be  quite  so shapeless and plain.   

Honored Contributor

I like to buy my clothing in season, and while I do know that fall stuff is starting to arrive, I have no desire to buy things I can't wear for months.

Respected Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

I like to buy my clothing in season, and while I do know that fall stuff is starting to arrive, I have no desire to buy things I can't wear for months.

If you aren't planning for the next season with clothing, you are left in the dust.  Always been that way.

Regular Contributor

I have no problem shopping for transitional clothing (light weight, darker colors) now. Much of my past late season "bargains" we're no bargain with many becoming the first to be donated in a purge. I am fickle and ready to move on quickly to the next season. I found that I buy a little fall now, then wait for the back-to-school campaign to pass and then get more serious about what I want to wear when the season changes and cooler conditions return. If I buy too much fall now, I am disappointed when the large inventory of fall clothing for women is stocked from mid- September until the winter mix is available. This works for me, but it did take years to develop a suitable (sensible) buying pattern for my wants and needs. Yours may be quite different. 

Respected Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

Me too, or at least slightly before.  We have three more months of very hot weather to go.  If I buy too early I buy too much and end up not wearing it.  

Honored Contributor

And I have not one shred of lace, so that's why I am buying the TSV!

Esteemed Contributor

The models look pregnant. I cannot imagine how I'd look in this shapeless garment. QVC  powers-that-be have obviously decided to aim for the lowest common denominator, in design, construction, and fabric. When I think about how many beautiful clothes they USED TO sell, I get angry. This stuff is just €r@p.

Honored Contributor

@MomCat wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

If you aren't planning for the next season with clothing, you are left in the dust.  Always been that way.

there are always clothes to buy not worried about that

Esteemed Contributor

No, offense to the thousands of people who have purchased this blouse....but I can't think of one thing about this blouse that I like...

I don't like 3/4 sleeves...i don't like lace...i don't like collarless blouses...i don't like splitneckline...and i sure don't like the material.....

Guess i won't be purchasing in multiples....lol...

MB just said they have sold over 52000 ....i can't imagine....

Esteemed Contributor

Nancy Hornbeck and Mary Beth wore it as a jacket not a blouse. I guess that is what they are hyping. I don't care for the look of the blouse.