Regular Contributor

@ceekay wrote:

@corinne wrote:

I love vests and the Sherpa lining is on trend. The sizing seems really large though, the chest on the XS is 40??

@corinne - where are you seeing detailed sizing info?  All I see is length in the description.

@ceekay  At the end of the description, clothing items contain a hyperlink

That show the specific sizing details of the garment. An example of the wording is below.

To see the specific garment measurements for this item, click here.

Regular Contributor

Yes but the usual "click here" option is not there on the TSV vest. I have had the link to it for weeks now and the garment measurements have yet to show up.  It may be that you are looking at the wrong item?

I love this vest...I am ordering at least one for me and one for a gift.

Valued Contributor

@corinne wrote:

@ceekay wrote:

@corinne wrote:

I love vests and the Sherpa lining is on trend. The sizing seems really large though, the chest on the XS is 40??

@corinne - where are you seeing detailed sizing info?  All I see is length in the description.

@ceekay  At the end of the description, clothing items contain a hyperlink

That show the specific sizing details of the garment. An example of the wording is below.

To see the specific garment measurements for this item, click here.

@corinne - thanks for the info, you must have a different link.  When I click from the Insider I get the generic description with no details.  Guess I will wait until it is presented (and probably has a different item #).  Below is what I see:

Denim & Co., Quilted vest, zipper front closure, collar, two functional front pockets, faux sherpa lining, quilted seaming detail. Semi-Fitted: Follows the lines of the body with added wearing ease. Length: Missy Range: 26 1/2"-28 5/8". Plus Range: 29"-30 3/4". Content: Shell: Silver & Gold: 57% Nylon/43% Polyester, Other Colors: Shell: 100% Polyester, Lining/Filling 100% Polyester. Care: MWC/WLC/ GC/UONCBWN/HTD/CIWN. Imported. (F).

Regular Contributor

Ceekay...there is no "click here" when you follow the link from the advance notification email either.

Honored Contributor

I'll just say this...it is not my style.  I'll stick with my LLLemon vests.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@corinne wrote:

I think it must run large too Corinne.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

The vest is listed under two item numbers...one for the TSV and one for the regular price.  Use this item number to see the "click here" sizing.  A270064

Respected Contributor

@corinne wrote:

I'm not sure about this but I think they take the chest measurement on the outside of the garment. Since the vest is quilted and sherpa lined you have to account for some of that bulk taking up some of the chest measurement which would make it smaller on the inside. Hopefully the sizing will be addressed during the presentation tomorrow. 

Valued Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

The vest is listed under two item numbers...one for the TSV and one for the regular price.  Use this item number to see the "click here" sizing.  A270064

Thank you @Trudey!!  Looking at the chart this one does seem to run larger, maybe they are accounting for the sherpa as @itsmagicsuggested.  

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  You're right about the red & black vests that you have.  I just checked these out and the quilting is exactly the same as today's tsv.  The ones you have are priced currently at $42.00 - WOW!  a LOT more than today's vest but I like your red one a lot!