Super Contributor

Does anyone know what the up coming d&c tsv is going to be?

Honored Contributor

A vest for $29.

Honored Contributor

I think I already own 2 of these if it is what I'm thinking about.  One is red and one is black.

Super Contributor
Thank you!
Valued Contributor

Another vest, jacket, coat, so much outerware anymore as QVC TSV's!

Honored Contributor

Re: Denim and Co TSV

[ Edited ]

A274947 - I like it, I like it a lot.  Very pretty, 4 easy pays of $7and change.  Two different quilting patterns that don't compete with each other if you will.  I love the 'gold' one, 5 or 6 more colors too.  Check it out.  I may need one!

Had to look at this vest again - the burgundy is very nice too.  I just may need this one too!!!  I love vests, so comfy cozy with a turtleneck underneath.  The shrpa matches the color of the vests too except for the gold one which has ivory sherpa.  The pure white one is stunning too. 

I forgot to add, a review from someone who has the olive one.  She said it fits true to size, very nice, a slight sheen to the fabric which you can see especially the grey one, resembles steel grey.

Honored Contributor

I already own a very, very similar vest from Denim & Co so I'm not sure what the purpose of them offering an almost identical piece is.  The one I own is also quilted and has the sherpa lining.  I got it from as-is for under $30.00 and it's in Q's inventory right now for $42.00.

Truth be told, I've yet to wear it because the sherpa is a lot more bulky than I thought it would be.

Honored Contributor

As a side note on the 'as is vests', I check out as is products all the time, sometimes I buy as is too.

There's a quacker vest, size small color wine.  I laughed outloud because I believe this is the very one I returned as a defective product because the zipper did not/would not zip up for me. 

Word to the shoppers, DO NOT buy this as is vest - the zipper does not work.

Regular Contributor

I love vests and the Sherpa lining is on trend. The sizing seems really large though, the chest on the XS is 40??

Valued Contributor

@corinne wrote:

I love vests and the Sherpa lining is on trend. The sizing seems really large though, the chest on the XS is 40??

@corinne - where are you seeing detailed sizing info?  All I see is length in the description.