Esteemed Contributor

Sizing does seem generous, but watched at midnite and Jacque(?) said she had on an XS which seemed too tight to me.  She later put on a S and that one seemed like a good fit.  But she mentioned if you wear heavy sweater under you might want to size up.  So, I order a black M.  Would rather have it larger than smaller.  IMHO, as usual, can't go by the garment measurements.

Respected Contributor

I heard Pat say this morning that she was wearing a medium and it looked perfect for her. 

Esteemed Contributor

Carolyn said she was wearing a large but it was not flattering. I don't know if she could have zipped it. It looked too small. I think the vest looks too bulky to be flattering if you have a full figure. The last thing I need is bulk.

Regular Contributor

goldenlocks...we both went round and round with SG TSV. I decided to give up on that one and order a Lands End lightweight puffer coat @ 50% off. I am totally pleased with my purchase. I did pre-order the D & C TSV  vest. I ordered a large. My bust is a 40 C. The large armpits are slightly larger than I like, but medium on me would be snug in hips. I bought the gold on pre-order and went back on TSV day and bought another in black. This morning I ordered the natural @ the new higher price. I guess one would say I like it. Mine is for long car travel. It is fairly low profile without much bulk, comfy, and will serve the purpose of getting in out of car for quick stops and still be the right warmth inside the car. Long story short, I am happy and ready for winter as I make my way south, where both will stay in the closet; I think! Sizing on the vest was easier to assess.Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I got my black one today. It fits like a dream and I know I'm going to get a lot of use out of it. 

I just ordered it in olive. If one is great, then two is greater!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor

@sunala wrote:

I got my black one today. It fits like a dream and I know I'm going to get a lot of use out of it. 

I just ordered it in olive. If one is great, then two is greater!

I will respond to my own post. I received the olive, and it's tight. I called CS and told them that the black fits perfectly, and the olive is tight. I held them one on top of the other and there's a good inch and a bit more difference. The olive is definitely smaller. They told me to return it and sent me a new one. Sure enough, it's still smaller than the black and will have to be returned. 

Has anyone noticed the size variation between colors, especially the olive? I really love these vests. Thanks!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett