Honored Contributor

Re: Denim and Co. TSV - July 15, 2024

A few of my friends once told me to never wear stretchy pants if you're trying to lose weight b/c with stretchy pants you can't tell when they get too tight. I think that's true and I've heard that from other people as well. 

Respected Contributor

They look like leggings to me, at least how everyone is wearing them, too tight.

The price really jumps up with S&H and Tax added in for a legging like bottom.

No thank you. Cat WinkCat Indifferent

Respected Contributor

Pocket placed in very unflattering position...it is okay as long as you don't use, it otherwise it broadens your hips.

Frequent Contributor

I'm 5'8, and a 31" inseam is a really good sweet spot for me. My perfect length! I also love the fabric content of these. However the pocket placement and boot cut legs are a definite no for me.
Honored Contributor

Could use some basic pants, but I  need to see a presentation. 

Esteemed Contributor

Im considering these in black.  Anyone who has this fabric : is this a sweat pant type?

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MoJoV I have these from a couple years ago so the design has changed up a little. I am petite.  Pear shape.  I have 2 colors and living in FL I consider these my "heavier" pants.  They are not sweatpants but definitely heavier.  They have worn well though BUT I do not wear them a lot.  Cannot speak to how they would hold up week after week of washing.  They are comfy for me though.  These were the original product a couple years ago.  Notice the pockets are not on the outside

A492514

Denim & Co. Active Petite Duo Stretch Lightly Boot Pant

Navy Petite Medium

Respected Contributor

I have 2 pair of Duo stretch in capri length and I love the fabric. Cotton- rich which a rarity these days and very comfortable. Not a heavy sweat pant, a mid weight  smooth fabric. Does not pill. Washes great!  I love the TSV and got the olive in petite. The 28" will be fine! Enjoy! 

Valued Contributor

I am 5'2" and the 28 inch inseam is perfect for me. It all depends on the torso. I have a short torso and longer legs. My friend is the same height as I am but with a long torso. When we stand side by side, her leg fold begins halfway down my thigh! It took me a long time to figure this out. lol.

i thought the pants looked very nice on Leah and Jayne. Jayne even said she stayed with medium but sometimes wears large. 

i looked up duo stretch items and, in general, they had very high reviews. I'm thinking of trying the 4 petite navy. I am not curvy, small in lower half. I'm just concerned about the boot cut. Can make a short person look shlumpy unless wearing a heel. I do wear boots in fall, winter with a small heel, so maybe. Still thinking.

Honored Contributor

Never in a million years would I wear pants with a pocket like that and the open seam at the bottom of the leg.