Esteemed Contributor

First of all, I can't wear or rather won't wear the D&C jeans because they are long in the backside and the crotch.  I am not a man.  The waists always come up to below my bustline.  If they really sat at my waist, then they would sag like a babies diaper between the leg considerable.  I wear a size regular and still they have the ample crotch space as if a female was a male with a package.  I even see the models sporting them with folds in front.  Why can't the pattern designers/graders adjust to fit real females?  The Q won't get any mone from me on such an ill fitting product. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Respected Contributor

Thanks for the info.  I think I'll cancel, if it isn't too late.

Esteemed Contributor

I am watching the TSV demo on QVC now .... the jeans look terrible on the models & Carolyn .... they are all bunched up in the crotch, knees & legs ... even the skinny models look terrible ... Carolyn keeps saying that they are like the $125.00 jeans that she bought in a high end department store that she cannot mention on air ... to me these jeans are nothing like the jeans that cost $125.00 !!!!! .... these are not for me.

Honored Contributor

If this was a common problem, QVC would not still be in the business of selling jeans.  I've worn them for years and have never had the problem the OP describes.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Carolyn said she is in a size 16 jean. That should tell you something. She said if you are on the higher end of medium than you should go to the 12. No one has mentioned that before Carolyn stated this information. I would bet that many who purchased these jeans did not know this info. Sad that this did not come out at the midnight presentation.

Esteemed Contributor

What jeans are you wearing? Please give the item number as the jeans vary in style and size. That is a pretty broad statement that you made.

Honored Contributor

I don't see what you are referring to.  The models all looked fine.  Sorry the jeans didn't work for you.

Valued Contributor

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

First of all, I can't wear or rather won't wear the D&C jeans because they are long in the backside and the crotch.  I am not a man.  The waists always come up to below my bustline.  If they really sat at my waist, then they would sag like a babies diaper between the leg considerable.  I wear a size regular and still they have the ample crotch space as if a female was a male with a package.  I even see the models sporting them with folds in front.  Why can't the pattern designers/graders adjust to fit real females?  The Q won't get any mone from me on such an ill fitting product. 

Thanks for the LOL!

I agree with you about Dennim and Co pants.  I have ordered in the past and I need tall, and they always come up to my armpits.  I have long legs but a short torso.  I have never had this problem to this degree at any other store.  I wonder what type of woman is shaped in such a way that has such a long torso that can wear them comfortably. 

Respected Contributor

Women who are tall, and in proportion, usually need a longer rise. That's me!  Also to the poster saying they were too long in the rise like men's pants are not correct. I have resorted to mens pants and jeans in the past to get the length but the rise is TOO SHORT. Think about it, men don't have a backside like women!  

Trusted Contributor

Haven't ordered many styles of Denim & Co jeans.  The ones I have tried fit me just fine.  I wear petite jeans, because I'm short.  When I wear them I do get complements.  Jeans are difficult. No one style will work for all women.