Contributor

$50 for two cotton tee shirts. All I see is wrinkles when washed. Too expensive 

Trusted Contributor
You are right. The perfect Jersey cotton does not wrinkle, smooths out like Isaac’s PIMA and does not feel like rubber at all. It feels like cotton. I think women who say it wrinkles dry their clothes on a high setting and leave them in the dryer or basket. I use a super low dryer setting and often remove things after a short time and hang them. Even if I don’t remove these after a short time, I do not leave them in the dryer over night or for hours.
Respected Contributor

I would have purchased immediately had it been offered in a v-neck. Crew necks just look awful on me. I loved the Americana theme!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Super Contributor

I also do not like when items are offered in 2 different colors/patterns but you don't get to chose which 2 you want.  They decide for you which 2 it will be.

Honored Contributor

Carolyn said today she was wearing the XL, instead of her usual L, she wanted them to have a little breathing room. 

Honored Contributor

@Tuffcookie wrote:

I also do not like when items are offered in 2 different colors/patterns but you don't get to chose which 2 you want.  They decide for you which 2 it will be.

@Tuffcookie 

I really wish they would let us choose which 2 we wanted when they have these 2 for one price deals. I realize it's easier to have a prepackaged 2 pack, but customers buy 2 different pieces of clothing in other orders. It shouldn't be that difficult, and it would definitely make customers happier to receive what they really wanted.