Respected Contributor

I do not like the look of these.  I have purchased from Lands End the Starfish leggings and thin leg pants and they are WONDERFUL.  Much better quality and fit and NO PILLING.  I will not buy Denim and Co or WOMEN WITH CONTROL after comparing the 2 brands with Starfishl,  and they are usually anywhere from 30% to 50% off!!  Keep checking website.

Honored Contributor

Re: Denim &co. TSV

[ Edited ]

@bargainsgirl wrote:

I do not like the look of these.  I have purchased from Lands End the Starfish leggings and thin leg pants and they are WONDERFUL.  Much better quality and fit and NO PILLING.  I will not buy Denim and Co or WOMEN WITH CONTROL after comparing the 2 brands with Starfishl,  and they are usually anywhere from 30% to 50% off!!  Keep checking website.

I didn't see any 'cord' leggings on the LE website. You can't compare apples with oranges. But I agree, LE does have some quality garments.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I didn't see any 'cord' leggings on the LE website. You can't compare apples with oranges. But I agree, LE does have some quality garments.

I did.....

Screen Shot 2020-10-19 at Mon, Oct 19, 2020-2.42.09 PM.png

Their talls are 30" inseam. icon_exclaim.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

I feel it's the material that make them look like sausage casings.  I have many pairs of leggings and look okay in them, I don't have big legs but certain ones of good quality can look nice no matter your size.  I just think if you have a more "athletic" leg you need to wear a long enough top.   We went out for my hubby's birthday yesterday and we saw a larger sized woman with leggings like the TSV and a short sweater, my husband just shook his head.........so there you have it.

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac 

I didn't see those. Thanks for posting them. Are those the Starfish brand? I just searched for that brand only and didn't see those.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I am one that does not like the "tights"' look in leggings, but I do like leggings and I buy one size up to they look like very very slim pants more than tights.

I wore tights for dancing many years and there is definitely a difference in tights and leggings to me.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Those are leggings and they are suppose to fit like hosiery...tight to the body like tights, only a lot thicker.

I bought three pairs. 

@SilleeMee , everytime Q sells a pair of leggings, we see the same comments about how tight they are and the words sausage casing always come up.  I cannot believe anyone has such a hard time with the concept of leggings.  Have they never seen them before?  LOL

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee  No brand is listed.  I gather they are Lands End brand.  Here is the item #....................

Item #422434AE8

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva  "the words sausage casing always come up."

I noticed that too &837514213.gifevery time I read it.

I must admit if you are...how can I font this PC?......."big boned, voluptuous, obese,  prone w/cellulite...... leggings are NOT for you UNLESS you wear a loooong tunic top or a mini dress.

Like my paramour says, "it must be jelly cause jam don't shake like that."

Regular Contributor

It would be nice if the contributors were a little  nicer to those who had a different opinion than they had.  There is too much negativity on this forum when  there are opposing opinions.  Kindness is still in style I hope.