Respected Contributor

Re: Denim & co TSV next Thursday...

I really wish the host would stop interrupting all the time to tell us how many sold! I don't care! If I order something I order it whether there is 1 or 100

Stop!

Honored Contributor

I just ordered the TSV soft lime and stone. I definitely don't like the new cropped pants with the pocket zippers though...

I'm glad I ordered the Earth Origins gladiator sandals in coco...will go great with the TSV 'stone' top! A393614

Honored Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

I really wish the host would stop interrupting all the time to tell us how many sold! I don't care! If I order something I order it whether there is 1 or 100

Stop!

@luvmyteddy4  The only aspect I'[m not crazy about is how the designers are dressing 2 of the 3 models.

One model is wearing the top in stone with a odd rusty-type and or mustard pieces...terrible!

And another model in the pale lime top...just not the greatest combo of pieces/handbag.

JMHO

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Too long and French Terry. Ugghh

Respected Contributor

There's not much I like about this top. The cut is boxy, it's a crewneck (my least favorite neckline), and colors are awful on my skin tone. I don't like this tie dye pattern either. It just looks like stripes.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think it's a cute top, maybe I'll get the blue. I'm not too crazy about the pastels, but it'll do.   People worry too much about horizontal stripes. Ribbing around the hips would be a deal breaker, so that's good, but ribbing at the cuffs works because sleeves are usually too long for me.  

Here's my question: Will it shrink a bit?  My first time to buy the french terry.  

Respected Contributor

@Another new name Sue wrote:

I think it's a cute top, maybe I'll get the blue. I'm not too crazy about the pastels, but it'll do.   People worry too much about horizontal stripes. Ribbing around the hips would be a deal breaker, so that's good, but ribbing at the cuffs works because sleeves are usually too long for me.  

Here's my question: Will it shrink a bit?  My first time to buy the french terry.  

I wonder the same thing and almost sized up but I won't leave it in the dryer for long and will hang up. I love the D&C joggers/leggings but I haven't washed them yet. I got the lilac and might get the stone. I hate ribbing at the bottom so this will be great. I have been very happy with the clothes I get.

Respected Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 

I just looked at the measurements, and it looks quite roomy so I'll get my regular size and if it shrinks a bit, fine.  On one of the videos, Pat called it a tunic, so yes it is on the longer side.  Will be fine with leggings.  Something different to wear.

Honored Contributor

I gave it a second look (the video) and the stone is kind of nice.  Still deciding on the neckline.  I don't love a crew neck, and generally prefer when they are more wide than scoopy.  Kind of bateau-ish.  This one looks kind of round.

Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

Awful colors.

@faeriemoon  What colors would you have liked?

@Susan Louise  Deeper tones.  I don't care for the pastel tones with the tie dye stripe.  The taupe one isn't bad, but the other ones look like pajama tops to me.

I get that those colors may appeal to some, but it makes more sense to me to offer a TSV in both pastels and jewel tones to please a wider group of customers.

-------------

I would have liked a choice of darker colors too!! Pale colors clash with my skin color.