Respected Contributor

Re: Denim & co TSV next Thursday...

Thanks for posting information on slim leg crop pants, anyone interested in petite version item number is A392548.

I do like the top A374702, but not so much the price!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered the lilac. 29.98 is not bad for a french terry top.

Might have to go back and get another color. 

I have a lot of the tie dye, camo and dip dye and I love them all.

I would have liked some darker colors like black or navy with the dots and of course free shipping would have been nice!

Isaac has a sweatshirt just like these and I have the tan color. 

Isaac Mizrahi Live! Tie-Dye Hooded Sweatshirt - A392883

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think the price is good for this kind of top. Most of the (quality) tie-dye sweatshirts I've seen are closer to $45 or more.

Honored Contributor

I don't really get what is tie dye about this?  It looks like a solid shirt with off kilter stripes.

I own a couple of casual tie dye tops that are a true tie dye.  One of them is a long sleeve sweatshirt I got from Sam's Club for under $10.00.  I wear it to death and wish I had gotten at least one other color.  It is super soft and comfy.

The other is hooded and I got for under $20.00 from a local boutique store.  Again, very soft and cozy material.

This is fine looking but I don't see anything truly special about the price.     

Honored Contributor

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
Thanks for posting information on slim leg crop pants, anyone interested in petite version item number is A392548.

I do like the top A374702, but not so much the price!

@Kindaglitzy I don't wear petites, but I did notice the crop pants in the regular size. I like everything about them but the zipper on the pockets. That would drive me crazy...sadly, a deal breaker. 

Thankfully I'm pretty much set with pants/crops/joggers/shorts/etc. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

A374702 that I mentioned the cost on is $42.50. Based on this price for similar style to TSV, don’t think TSV price is too bad except would be nicer with free ship.

I’ll have to look at crop pants again because did not notice the zippers.
Honored Contributor

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
A374702 that I mentioned the cost on is $42.50. Based on this price for similar style to TSV, don’t think TSV price is too bad except would be nicer with free ship.

I’ll have to look at crop pants again because did not notice the zippers.

@Kindaglitzy I mentioned in a previous post in this thread about A374702. I was lucky to get 4 at the 'as is' price of $18.50

For you or anyone interested in the top, it might go on sale Friday when it will be the TSV day.

Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise Thanks. Will wait until Friday. You got a good deal with the ‘As Is’ price.
Honored Contributor

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
Colors are nice but not a fan of horizontal stripes.

I like tie dye stuff but those colors are too washed out for me, not loving the stripes much 

Honored Contributor

DC TSV