Denim & co TSV next Thursday...

Any idea ? Anyone?

thx

Contributor

Re: Denim & co TSV next Thursday...

I am interested too.

Super Contributor

Hope it is beach pants, but I think I remember Carolyn saying there would be no beach pants TSV this year that they would just slowly release different colors. 

Respected Contributor

This is just a guess but I saw it in the NEW in 4 colors no image except for one and only M available.  It is a spring colored striped hoodie and looks cute.  I think it is the TSV because at other times I have seen a New product showing sold out with limited colors and sizes available and it is because it either isn't yet in or just a teaser for a TSV.  The item number is

A393166

Respected Contributor

@KathyM23 wrote:

This is just a guess but I saw it in the NEW in 4 colors no image except for one and only M available.  It is a spring colored striped hoodie and looks cute.  I think it is the TSV because at other times I have seen a New product showing sold out with limited colors and sizes available and it is because it either isn't yet in or just a teaser for a TSV.  The item number is

A393166

they are also showing some twill pants, that seem to be in the same colors. maybe they tsv or upsell.

Respected Contributor

@KathyM23 wrote:

A393166

A393166 was shown on last Tuesday’s Denim & Co. show and basically sold out.  I thought about it since it looks cute but I had recently bought a couple Life is Good hoodies and am trying to be good 😁. 

Contributor

TSV is a tie dye sweatshirt A392546. Very easy pass for me!

Respected Contributor

Colors are nice but not a fan of horizontal stripes.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just saw the new TSV...A392546

I'm hoping at the end of the Denim & Co show today they will present it as an early sneak peek. I'm considering the soft lime & stone.

This top reminds me of a great tye-dye top that was a TSV last Spring. I got 4 colors...orchid, blue, spearmint & rose and was very fortunate to get them all for just $18.50 each - 'as is' price!  A385340

The regular price is $42.50 when it is not on sale A374702

They restocked some colors and added 2 new colors of peach & sage. I love the material...so soft/comfy and lightweight...not like a normal sweatshirt. They don't look like much, but they really look and feel great when wearing.

The new TSV looks like it is made exactly the same...lightweight and comfy.

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Carolyn and Gary showed the TSV shirt A392546 on their Instagram Live today. The shirt is cute in spring colors. The stripe effect is a small width white. Really for tie dye, they mostly have the color emphasized. I noticed that the shirts were being shown with a light blue and light pink pants. Did a little bit of searching and found these A392547 French Terry Slim Crop pants. Looks like I'll be ordering a couple of shirts and pants!

Denim-Co-Regular-French-Terry-Slim-Leg-Crop-Pants-QVC-com.png