Honored Contributor

Very nice, versatile jeans.

Love the smooth waist.

(Somewhat tired of seeing the 3-4 inch waistbands on almost all pants/jeans).

'Anyway', so far, very flattering on the hosts and models.

Also, love that there isn't any distressing/sanding.  

Hope all of us will enjoy our TSV's.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I was almost tempted but decided against them as I'd prefer a little looser semi fitted jean rather than a close fitting type.  

Contributor

It is not really a new fabric. Lycra is a brand of elastane just like Spandex is. I bought jeans this exact same style at W-mart 20 plus years ago. Matter of fact if you search pull-on jeans on their web site you'll find many similar ones to the TSV starting at about twelve bucks. Even some Levi Signature ones for twenty five dollars. 

Honored Contributor

The deal breaker for me is no front pockets.  Saved me some money.

Respected Contributor

I like the flat front to these jeans just as a "change" to wear but they are too long for me in the petite.  I like a Hollywood waist and bought pants in the past with that waist.  I also don't need more pants of any type now and will hold off buying for that reason alone and the length.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

Re: Denim & co TSV 8/7/23

[ Edited ]

The online description says slightly below the waist...but the host and Gary kept saying they came all the way up to your waist....big difference,  for me, it means muffin top or no muffin top. I prefer a five pocket look even if the front ones aren't functioning pockets and there is no real zipper or fly. I am 5"4" and the inseam for petites would be way too long if they are bootcut. Jayne said she has on high-heel boots and is wearing a tall...but her jeans are dragging the floor. Only 2% Lycra isn't enough fo stop them from growing during the day. I do appreciate the variety of colors and the wide range of sizes. I hope those who order them are happy with the fit and fabric. Wish they were not numeric sizes also..that can be hard to figure out if you usually get a S-M-L-XL in D&C.

Respected Contributor

Thank you to everyone who posted their opinions on this TSV thread.

I don't regret not getting my size now.  And even if I don't use a belt, I still want the loops.  And I want front pockets too.

I have no idea if they'd be comfortable and keep their shape either.  Has Gary worn them???  He says how comfortable they are....ok. Cat Indifferent

Respected Contributor

I actually like the smooth front (haven't worn a belt in years and don't tuck in so no need for zipper look) .  I also like a small bootcut, but 28" long for petite is too long for me. I do not wear heels with jeans at my age, and these would drag on the floor. So, its a pass for me.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Easy pass since I don't wear boot cut anything. 

DG2 are by far my favorite jeans and I just stocked up on them. Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wow., there is very little love here for these jeans!  I think they look nice on everyone. No whispering, or streaking or fading or holes, so they look a bit dressier. 
To me the leg is between a straight leg and a bootcut, a "baby-bell", which I like too-

The inseams are longer than what we normally see, which is odd, but I'm only 5"2 and petite length would not need to be shortened on me.

THe price is ok, compared to items these days. 
I was considering them, but I already have 12 pairs and that's more than enough! Plus now I see sold-out in P2, 4 and 6 in every color, so they did ok!