Respected Contributor

@SylvaBelle  Great point about finding at WalMart.  This is something you would definitely see there for much less money.  These are one of the worst offerings for a TSV "jean" I've seen.

Trusted Contributor

What I dislike is the tightness in the calves. I wear skinnies sometimes, but I don't like a bootcut to be so fitted to the calf. It somehow takes away from the line of the leg.

Respected Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

@SylvaBelle  Great point about finding at WalMart.  This is something you would definitely see there for much less money.  These are one of the worst offerings for a TSV "jean" I've seen.

Well I'll reserve judgment until I get them home.  Maybe the fabric is really nice.

Super Contributor

The jeans appeared to make nearly everyone's hips, thighs & calves look quite full. Gary's description of the fabric in the presentations made me think odor & chemicals.

Esteemed Contributor

I am 5'4" and wear a regular length (30")

Occasional Contributor
Just received mine in grey, size 8, regular length (I’m 5’5”) and they fit nicely. For me they’re a keeper!
Honored Contributor

RespectLife and others,

I like this smooth 'Hollywood' type of jeans/pants.

Reminds me of 60's retro styles.  

I'm somewhat/rather tired of the 3, 4, 5 inch waistband all across my tummy.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

@Catastrophe wrote:

They all look like their pants are dragging on the floor and looked wrinkled. And wearing high heels.

28.5" Inseam for Petites.  Way too long for me............ and they probably aren't the measurement 28.5" could be longer when you receive them.

I like 5 pocket jeans,  inseam 26}27" for Petites.  
Zip Fly, some elastic in the waist for some give.

"Gary doesn't wear Women's pants why do they have him presenting them?"-------------

The best pants I have ever bought on QVC were Made In The USA and that was years ago when they first got started.  Bring the USA made items back to QVC.  They have no problem bringing in all clothes and other items from all the other countries in the world why not Made In The USA.

"They Aren't Listening To Their Customers."

Are you talking about the jeans they had about 30 years ago?  I NEVER  stopped missing them!!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Denim & co TSV 8/7/23

[ Edited ]

@jackiejenny wrote:

Easy pass since I don't wear boot cut anything. 

DG2 are by far my favorite jeans and I just stocked up on them. Woman Happy

I do wish that "boot cut" was a little less flared-always too much for me...

Honored Contributor

@FLgardener wrote:

What I dislike is the tightness in the calves. I wear skinnies sometimes, but I don't like a bootcut to be so fitted to the calf. It somehow takes away from the line of the leg.

@FLgardener I feel the same way.  I hate jeans that are tight in the calves as well as the knees. I like a slim cut that's not too baggy either.  I like the fabric to skim the body.

It's one reason I love seeing the sizing charts here.  They help a lot!