Respected Contributor

Re: Denim & Company TSV - May 6, 2023

I like it and got one! It's hard to find more cotton-linen dresses, most are poly. And the prints are calmer, not loud- Im not a dress girl but I might actually wear it on a hot day! Enjoy! 

Respected Contributor

It's not for me, my arms "have issues" so I don't do sleeveless, but I do like a lot of things about this one. First, I love that it's high in cotton content. I'm guessing the rayon makes it less wrinkley? Wondering why they are touting it as a linen blend when there's only 7% linen. I really like that it's not plastic (polyester). I can't get out of the air conditioned house without sweating if I try to wear polyester. Yes, I have a couple that I've gotten online without realizing the fabric. I love summer dresses and they always look a bit dressy even while being casual (does that make sense?)! To all the 10s of thousands who have already purchased by 7 AM, I hope you love it and breeze through the summer knowing you look mahvelous!

Honored Contributor

the good points sizes for all

but

the prints are not great, too dull for summer 

Honored Contributor

@Carolina925 wrote:

It's not for me, my arms "have issues" so I don't do sleeveless, but I do like a lot of things about this one. First, I love that it's high in cotton content. I'm guessing the rayon makes it less wrinkley? Wondering why they are touting it as a linen blend when there's only 7% linen. I really like that it's not plastic (polyester). I can't get out of the air conditioned house without sweating if I try to wear polyester. Yes, I have a couple that I've gotten online without realizing the fabric. I love summer dresses and they always look a bit dressy even while being casual (does that make sense?)! To all the 10s of thousands who have already purchased by 7 AM, I hope you love it and breeze through the summer knowing you look mahvelous!

I don't like short sleeve or sleeveless either, if I leave the house.  I have a couple different kinds of light toppers,like shrugs and short kimonos to wear so my upper arms are covered.  Or even a jean jacket when the weather's a little cooler. 

Honored Contributor

Not bad.  I like a couple of the prints.  Surprised that linen is even mentioned in the description when it's only 7%.  Not buying because 1) don't like slits; 2) don't like sleeveless; 3) have bought several dresses elsewhere for less and more my style.

Valued Contributor

I'm really tempted to buy the dress but the pockets seem to make everyone's hips look bigger to me.  

Honored Contributor

@simplyfriends wrote:

I'm really tempted to buy the dress but the pockets seem to make everyone's hips look bigger to me.  

The pockets are sewn down so they lay flat.   I think Leah may naturally be a little wider in the hips. 

Honored Contributor

I like some of the prints and also the fabric. But for me it's too long and I don't care for that neckline.

Respected Contributor

I’m not ordering..It’s not a good look for Leah. It makes her look double the size. Which I’m sure it will do for most body types.,
Trusted Contributor

Not appealing in the least. Ugly shape. Bland prints. I’m a big fan of a lot of D&C clothes.