Contributor
Any one know what Mondays TSV will be for easy does it day"?
Respected Contributor

I know one of the program guides has Denim & Co. as the TSV on Monday but I think Monday's TSV is It Cosmetics and Tuesday is the Denim & Co. (at least that is what it says in InsideQ). However, I don't know what the Denim & Co. TSV is.

Frequent Contributor

I am taking a guess here but the top Carolyn is wearing today may be the tsv just a guess because I have never seen her wear that top.

Contributor
Maggie04. I sure hope Carolyns top is not the TSV. Not at all flattering on her. Makes her look bigger!
Honored Contributor

I didn't get a good look at it other than to see it was two pieces and looked short.

Regular Contributor

I would love for the TSV to be the How Smooth jeans in ankle or capri length.

Respected Contributor
On 3/8/2014 fbm2lsm said:

I would love for the TSV to be the How Smooth jeans in ankle or capri length.

capris are available, but i'm not sure they have ever been presented. i've got the khaki, in my cart.

Honored Contributor
""How Smooth"" capris are available? I've never seen them. Edited to add- ""Found 'em"" ! Thanks for the tip!
Esteemed Contributor
On 3/8/2014 itsmagic said:

I know one of the program guides has Denim & Co. as the TSV on Monday but I think Monday's TSV is It Cosmetics and Tuesday is the Denim & Co. (at least that is what it says in InsideQ). However, I don't know what the Denim & Co. TSV is.

Yes, it's IT. I just got an email from IT saying Sunday night at midnight, throughout the day on Monday.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

The how smooth capri was shown on fashion day. They also had an active capri on fashion day too. I have no clue, but I'm thinking it's a top.