Valued Contributor

Re: Denim & Co. beach pants tsv

I got 2 pair last spring and love them.  I wore them a lot on vacation  and also when I got back home during the summer.  They are only for casual wear.  However, that's mostly what I wear in the summmer.  They were very comfortable in the heat and perfect for my mid-sixties legs. (Prefer to keep them covered.)  I hope these are just like last year's.  

Honored Contributor

I bought the tropical print last year and was happy with them. 

I ordered the stripe and the animal print.  I have lots of black tops to wear with the animal print and white tops for the stripe ...

Esteemed Contributor

I bought the blue stripe ones. I love these. I have some other pants (from elsewhere) that resemble these in various patterns (that are more muted), and I wear them all Summer to go out to casual dinners on decks at restaurants and to the movies, I can match them up with tank tops I already have and put over a short sleeved cool cardigan. I was going to get the palm but once i saw them on tv, I thought they were  "louder" for me. I like all the prints though. I do wish they were a bit cheaper though. I got my other ones for like 14.99 here in my area lol. Qvcs prices have gone up so much (not these pants so much as their other clothing items). Well anyway, I hope i like them when i get them! 

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Trusted Contributor

I would love to see a model where a shorter length to see if you could wear it as a crop pants.   Meaning

I am 5'6 and I want to order the petite and see if it will work as a low crop pants.  

Or a talk wear a regular to see if it works.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

I bought these last year in the blue Ikat, and the black.  I absolutely love these pants! 

This TSV, I purchased the palm, and I'm contemplating another pair.  I like the stripe very much, but the colors are the same as the previous version's Ikat.  I wish they made the stripe in different colors!   I may go all out and buy the floral -- they are so pretty on Leah.

Respected Contributor

Golly I sure do love these.  I have three pair of Ruby Rd. pants with patterns in them but they are fairly subtle.  I love all things animal print and would love to give them a try.  While I do love bright colors I wonder if I would feel too self conscious to wear them out? 

I just saw Leah in the floral print and she looks fabulous!  According to the size chart, I would need to size down from XL to a L.  I am tall but in the torso.  I wear a regular inseam.   I heard Pam the plus size model say she had eleven pair of these pant and she lives in them in the summer!!

Trusted Contributor

I missed seeing these last year, but I ordered the petite stripe this year. Being only 5’2” I cannot wear the large prints. Wish there were some patterns in a small print.  I’m a senior and like keeping my legs covered, but it’s so hot here in Florida that I’m always on the hunt for lightweight pants. I’m normally a 4-6 in pants, so ordered XS; hope they fit because I hate making costly returns to Q. 

Honored Contributor

I would only wear these at the beach, and since I only do that once every year or two, I would not get much wear out of them. I do not wear bold prints in pants around my city even in warm weather. Just not my style. I think the palm print would be nice for a beach trip or pool party, but if it is really warm, I would rather be in shorts. 

Esteemed Contributor

Well after listening to all the positive reviews, I ordered the palm and the floral today.  Normally, I dress plain like jeans and a tee:  so, these 'beach' pants will be a major change!

Trusted Contributor

@CJC wrote:

I missed seeing these last year, but I ordered the petite stripe this year. Being only 5’2” I cannot wear the large prints. Wish there were some patterns in a small print.  I’m a senior and like keeping my legs covered, but it’s so hot here in Florida that I’m always on the hunt for lightweight pants. I’m normally a 4-6 in pants, so ordered XS; hope they fit because I hate making costly returns to Q. 

@CJC  I'm 5'1" and ordered the floral print because it's pretty. I know I'm short and don't care if I look short. Woman Very Happy But I wanted to tell you that if the size doesn't work for you, you can send it back as an exchange for a different size for free. If they're sold out of the size you want, the return will be free since you tried to exchange. Sometimes they're able to exchange after people cancel or return, and sometimes they're really sold out.