Trusted Contributor

Re: Denim & Co. beach pants tsv

I always order a size down in QVC clothes compared to what I purchase in B&M stores.  According to the QVC size chart I should order a Medium, I always order a Small instead and everything fits perfectly.

I ordered these in Petite Small, wore a pair all day yesterday.  They were so comfortable.  Glad I ordered them.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My striped beach pants arrived! Finally. Definitely fun summer pants. The seem to fit fine although they are a big long, as expected. An inch or so shorter and I’d be wearing my almost flat thongs and sandals with them but I’ll probably need to wear my blue slide sandals with them. Do they get any shorter after washing? One can hope!

I ordered a blue D&C t-shirt to wear with these and the the color clashes horribly. I’m not sure I have anything it will go with. I hope so; I don’t want to sent it back. 

Did anyone purchase a blue blue tee, top, or tank that is a good match to the blues in the striped pants? If so, please share the item number.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

My striped beach pants arrived! Finally. Definitely fun summer pants. The seem to fit fine although they are a big long, as expected. An inch or so shorter and I’d be wearing my almost flat thongs and sandals with them but I’ll probably need to wear my blue slide sandals with them. Do they get any shorter after washing? One can hope!

I ordered a blue D&C t-shirt to wear with these and the the color clashes horribly. I’m not sure I have anything it will go with. I hope so; I don’t want to sent it back. 

Did anyone purchase a blue blue tee, top, or tank that is a good match to the blues in the striped pants? If so, please share the item number.

@willdob3  I wore these pants today with a cream color top and it looked great.  

Regular Contributor

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@willdob3  I wore these pants today with a cream color top and it looked great.  

@Pecky 

I need to wear color close to my face or I look washed out. I can layer a light cream or white top with a blue one and that would look good. I have a dark blue tank that might work but I’d really like a light blue one and layer it with a gauze button down worn open. 

I need to to try it on again after washing it to see if I even like how it looks enough to wear out & about. I sure hope it shrinks in length a bit; I’d love to be able to wear these with my lower heeled thongs and sandals.