Honored Contributor

Re: Denim & Co. beach pants tsv

@bootsanne

Yes.  I think they are dark enough and don't "shout animal" to be "dressed up" with top and shoes.

Print is more "brown forest" than animal.

So glad you asked ... I thought they were a bit dark for casual.  But I have to re-think where I can wear them!  

Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I absolutely love my stripe one.  They are so comfortable and look great with everything.

I agree, i got the blue stripe one too and love them. I have them on now with a navy tank top and cardigan. My kids/grandkids were here today and they all complimented them. And yes they are comfy! (I'm so glad I ordered them, because I was hesitant at first). .

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Esteemed Contributor

Got them yesterday (in my usual D&C size).  Love them!  Not only a perfect fit, but somehow the material feels cool so should be comfy once it warms up (40* and rainy right nowWoman Frustrated).

Respected Contributor

I ordered the animal and tropical palm and received them a few days ago. I like the relaxed fit. Just placed another order for the black.

Valued Contributor

I am still waiting for mine.  Not til Tuesday....holy moly.  I have made purchases on other sites and came immediately

Esteemed Contributor

Too loud for me.Not my  style.

Respected Contributor

I received the animal print but returned them.  They were cute as could be and would look nice styled as casual or dressy.  I ordered the large and they simply didn't look nice on me.  I am 5'8" tall and ordered the regular length.  They were dragging the floor.  Too long and baggy.  I just don't have the right kind of shape to pull off the wide leg look. 

Honored Contributor

My stripes finally shipped! EDD is today but somehow I don’t think that is going to happen. I expect to have them in a few days unless USPS holds them hostage. - I swear, they must open packages, have parties, and try on everything before finally delivering my things!

Esteemed Contributor

@Kentucky Woman. I ordered the medium and they were huge. I should have ordered the small. I think they cut these bigger than last years. I am 5.4 36D 140-145 hourglass. The medium were gigantic and very long. I could have dealt with the length by rolling over the waist but they were huge. Ordered the painterly stripe and moved the print but they are sold out so no exchanges. I returned them today
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I got mine yesterday.  I ordered a large last year and they were fine.  This year a little big, but I have lost some weight.  I was going to exchange for a petite medium but the only color left was floral.  I will keep them.  I got the green palm