Regular Contributor

Re: Denim & Co. beach pants tsv

I ordered a pr of petite small in black. They should be arriving any day now. Hope I like them and more importantly I hope they fit.  

Respected Contributor

They just do not appeal to me....not my style!

Valued Contributor

Mine arrived today.  I am a Medium in D & Co and just about everything else.  So I ordered these (in black) in Medium.  They are HUGE!!  Waist is ok'ish.  But the "look" is enormous wide legs.  Will decide if the "look" works for me.

Valued Contributor

I did  not see these last year either.  Just got my floral and a perfect fit.  I got the small in petite and about 5-1.   I wear a 4 short in B&M.  Petites never work for me so I figured these might.  Lucked out.  Waiting for the palm to show up.  I also ordered navy and black from last year style. 

I plan on putting these on after work with a t shirt and sandals and go.  I watch my grand-kids 3 days a week so we have activities planned so I know I will get plenty of use out of mine.

I wished I had decided in time for stripe pair.

My husband loves them and he is the one who said get 2.

Valued Contributor

Same here.  Should be a fun change

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I absolutely love my stripe one.  They are so comfortable and look great with everything.

Honored Contributor

@Retiredpsych wrote:

Mine arrived today.  I am a Medium in D & Co and just about everything else.  So I ordered these (in black) in Medium.  They are HUGE!!  Waist is ok'ish.  But the "look" is enormous wide legs.  Will decide if the "look" works for me.

@Retiredpsych 

They should fit well at the waist and the legs should be loose and flowy. If you are used to leggings or slim fitting pants, it is an adjustment. 

Mind are still processing are 8 days. I will be contacting QVC later today. 

These will I’ll be my first knit beach pants. I love my woven ones and hope these are similar in fit. 

Valued Contributor

@Pecky My striped are on wait list but I did get the animal print.  Love them, a little too big but length perfect and feel like nothing on.   When i get the striped it will be my 5th pair.

Honored Contributor

I got the stripe and the animal print the other day and finally tried them on last night.

Fit is great and the length seems to be okay.  I like the stripe better than the animal print ... but I do like the animal print.  It's a bit darker than I thought it would be.  

Valued Contributor

@ALRATIBA Do you think the animal print would be ok for a daytime graduation?  It's at an historic hall for private school students.  I was going to wear rayon/span black drapy jacket and tank with dress sandals with these pants.