Esteemed Contributor

Re: Denim & Co. beach pants tsv

I bought a pair last year....they went into the charity bag after one wearing. They are way too hot to wear in the summer, and were huge in my normal size. Hopefully they made some adjustments to them this year.

Trusted Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

@CJC wrote:

I missed seeing these last year, but I ordered the petite stripe this year. Being only 5’2” I cannot wear the large prints. Wish there were some patterns in a small print.  I’m a senior and like keeping my legs covered, but it’s so hot here in Florida that I’m always on the hunt for lightweight pants. I’m normally a 4-6 in pants, so ordered XS; hope they fit because I hate making costly returns to Q. 

@CJC  I'm 5'1" and ordered the floral print because it's pretty. I know I'm short and don't care if I look short. Woman Very Happy But I wanted to tell you that if the size doesn't work for you, you can send it back as an exchange for a different size for free. If they're sold out of the size you want, the return will be free since you tried to exchange. Sometimes they're able to exchange after people cancel or return, and sometimes they're really sold out. 

Thanks.....good to know!

Valued Contributor

I caved last night and ordered the green palm.  I got the IKat last year and I really like them.

Looking forward to getting them

Trusted Contributor

Why did Q put my order through as a normal order on the morning these pants were the TSV; only today, 2 days later, I am checking my account to see if pants have shipped and they are showing my order as waitlist??  Certainly wasn't waitlist when I placed order.  Are they overselling stock or what?  They better hire some more people to sit at their computers.  Would never have happened in old days of Q shopping.  Crummy.

Honored Contributor

I received my stripe TSV today and they are wonderful!  The colors are so pretty and summery.  They are light weight and comfortable. 

Frequent Contributor

Well I ordered the Flower Print Friday Night as soon as they came up  and 5 Days Later Mine is still In Process!!!!!!!  REALLY What is Going On.  I bought something last week from HSN and The next day i got Email my Order had Shipped.  I live in Arizona and they were here in 2 Days!!!

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I received my stripe TSV today and they are wonderful!  The colors are so pretty and summery.  They are light weight and comfortable. 

@Pecky 

I’m so glad to hear your great review!

Mine were still processing a few hours ago...probably still are. I suspect they just want to see how many times I’ll check and may even be taking bets on it... lol

Trusted Contributor

@willdob3 @Pecky I received my first D&C beach pants a couple days ago, and they're great! When I tried them on, the fabric is so silky and flowy that I had to check the tag to make sure there really was cotton in them. The petite length is perfect for me (5'1") to wear with white flats. The colors on the floral pattern are bright and summery. I can totally see lounging around with a Cuba Libre this summer. Woman Tongue Glad I gave them a try this year. 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@Pecky 

I’m so glad to hear your great review!

Mine were still processing a few hours ago...probably still are. I suspect they just want to see how many times I’ll check and may even be taking bets on it... lol

@willdob3  I also ordered the palm print it showed processing when I checked yesterday it said back ordered.  

Trusted Contributor

I received from Ebay a pair of last year version.  Wanted to try them out at a cheaper price. I like them, and the tall 33" inseam is perfect for me.  I can't say if they will be

too hot for summer since I never wear long pants in the summer.  For now I'm going

to stick them in the RV in case the opportunity to wear them comes up.