Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Denim & Co. beach pants tsv

I have been waiting for these all year. I have a pair from last year that I bought for a beach wedding anniversary. they were the bomb. i got a few compliments on them. not sure which color to get this year.  Smiley Happy

Contributor

I bought these last year in the palm pattern - loved them! So soft and drapey. Lots of compliments. Have already ordered the blue stripe in the new ones since I missed out last year on the blue Ikat. I’m 5’4’ and ordered the regular length.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought a pair last year in the palm. They are still sitting in my closet. I never wore them. I guess I got the idea this would be different --- it was too different. I guess I could wear them around the house!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@traveler 

Thank you!  I bought a pair last year & love them!  Perfect pant for comfort and travelng🙂.

Just took a look at patterns offered -- a pass for me☹️.  Plus I don't like the slit hem.

Contributor

I bought 2 pair last year and love them. I was looking forward to seeing what they would offer this year. I am so disappointed in the prints. I don't like a single one of them. I will not be purchasing.Smiley Sad 

Super Contributor

I didn't see these last year..  I wear petite and may have to one or two.  Woman Happy

I like the Tropical Palm and stripe..the floral very pretty.   Woman LOL

Frequent Contributor

Agreed. I have been waiting all year for the new beach pants, and the patterns are awful.

I bought the black and the ikat print last year and lived in them all summer, even wore them to work. But the new choices are disappointing. I was hoping for solids in taupe, tan, white and small interesting prints. Cannot abide the animal prints...enough.

I know florals are in but those big splashy florals on the bottom are a huge no-no for most women.

I will look elsewhere.

Susan

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I love these beach pants.  I have them from previous years and have worn them for all occassions.  They are so comfortable and wear well. I have absolutely no pilling at all on any of them. I ordered the stripe.

@Pecky.  Indeed, I hope they're appropriate for occasions other than wandering the beach because it's a mighty far walk for me.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I love these beach pants.  I have them from previous years and have worn them for all occassions.  They are so comfortable and wear well. I have absolutely no pilling at all on any of them. I ordered the stripe.

@Pecky 

I love beach pants but none of mine are a knit fabric. That has made me avoid them in past years. All the good reviews made me look twice. I am going to order the stripe, too. 

I read the garment measurements & they & they seem to run a bit big even with the loose fit. 

Honored Contributor

Are you serious?  I would never wear any of those patterns.  Too busy for me and I do not find the cut to be attractive.

kindness is strength