Honored Contributor

Re: Denim & Co. beach pants tsv

[ Edited ]

@Carmie wrote:

I bought a black pair last year because they had such great reviews.  Mine got pills, and fuzzies and attracted lint.

No more for me, I was extremely disappointed with them.

The black ones I ordered were so heavy they are more of a winter pant.  There is absolutely no way I could wear these as a beach pant.  I would roast. They are the ones that are on clearance now for just under $25.00.    I would never wear them as a dressy pant either.  I've worn them to knock around the house in. Good thing I got them from e-bay for next to nothing.

Trusted Contributor

That's what I did @Lipstickdiva   Have a pair coming from ebay to try them out.

Still new, but so much cheaper.   Not that I ever wear pants to the beach, or

even during the summer.  They may be sitting in my closet until fall.

Regular Contributor

they lowered the hip size by .5 inch! Smiley Sad  The small just fit me in the hip   Pear shaped girls beware   

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@Georgiagrama 

I wear a petite length since I’m 5’3” (27” inseam). They are not too long. They go just to the top of my foot but in no way touch the floor. I, too, wear a large and I consider them true to size (I’m a 14 on top, 16 on bottom). I don’t need to go up to an XL.

@SurferWife 

Thank you for the information.  I am 5'4" and have to have a 29" inseam or I look like I'm wading in high water.  I'll stick with the large/regular and hope for the best.  They really look like they would be cool for hot weather here in Georgia. 

Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@Georgiagrama 

I wear a petite length since I’m 5’3” (27” inseam). They are not too long. They go just to the top of my foot but in no way touch the floor. I, too, wear a large and I consider them true to size (I’m a 14 on top, 16 on bottom). I don’t need to go up to an XL.

@SurferWife  Thank you for your size info! I'm trying these for the first time and ordered the petite length in my nomal size. I also ordered the floral because it's such a happy print for spring and summer. Even if I don't wear them out, they'll be comfortable around the house or as pajamas. But I bet I'lll want to wear them with a white t-shirt, a denim jacket, and flat sandals. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi 

They are indeed comfortable enough to wear as pajama bottoms, but then I’d feel like I was cheating on my Carole Hochman pj’s! 😜

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

I like the animal print and maybe floral print as pajama bottom. Don’t think I’d wear on the street but around the house or as PJ, yes. Don’t remember these from last year.
Trusted Contributor

I've been eyeing these up since last year.  They seem very comfortable and a great option for a casual work environment or just running around with the kids(I had a similar striped pair from Old Navy a few years ago I use to wear).  I'll keep looking and thinking.

Honored Contributor

@yellowrose wrote:

That's what I did @Lipstickdiva   Have a pair coming from ebay to try them out.

Still new, but so much cheaper.   Not that I ever wear pants to the beach, or

even during the summer.  They may be sitting in my closet until fall.

@yellowrose, I thought they would be cute to throw on over my bathing suit on a recent cruise or when we are on our boat and going to grab a bite to eat.  Definitely no go for that.  

Esteemed Contributor

Easy pass for me. The choices are awful.  I would consider solids other than black.