Respected Contributor

Denim & Co. beach pants tsv

[ Edited ]

Saturday. They are on the Q website.  A351802

Trusted Contributor

Re: Denim & Co. beach pants tsv

For the tall girls...A305633  On clearance  $24.78

Mostly coral, black and blue are available.

Honored Contributor

I have become a D&C Beach pant JUNKIE!  I'm going to get the new ones in the floral print.  They're so fabulous, dressed up or down!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Here's a link to facilitate shopping.

https://www.qvc.com/Denim-%26-Co-Regular-Beach-Pull-On-Pants-with-Side-Slits.product.A351802.html?pr...

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought a black pair last year because they had such great reviews.  Mine got pills, and fuzzies and attracted lint.

No more for me, I was extremely disappointed with them.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 

Thank you for the link.  I will be out of town Saturday so I'm going to take a look now.  They looked very comfortable the last time I saw them presented.  I think that was last year. 

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I have become a D&C Beach pant JUNKIE!  I'm going to get the new ones in the floral print.  They're so fabulous, dressed up or down!

@SurferWife 

Did you find that they run true to size and are they long like the knit pants?  I wear a large and the wonderful french terry pants are about 3 inches too long on me!   

Honored Contributor

I love these beach pants.  I have them from previous years and have worn them for all occassions.  They are so comfortable and wear well. I have absolutely no pilling at all on any of them. I ordered the stripe.

Honored Contributor

@Georgiagrama 

I wear a petite length since I’m 5’3” (27” inseam). They are not too long. They go just to the top of my foot but in no way touch the floor. I, too, wear a large and I consider them true to size (I’m a 14 on top, 16 on bottom). I don’t need to go up to an XL.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

No white. Smiley Sad