Honored Contributor

Re: Denim & Co. Wrap Front Swim Dress TSV 4/11

Go swimming and enjoy life!  If the mean girls don't like it, just parade around in front of them a lot!  

The mean girls probably think everyone is looking at them.  But they aren't.  The other folks are just having a good time.  

Trusted Contributor

@chvall99 wrote:

Carolyn is wearing her usual D&C size.  I believe she said it was a size 16.

Thank you so much!  That is very hepful!   

Trusted Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@GloriBee wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

Very cute,if you wear swimsuits,carolyn looks so cute.

I completely agree!  I missed the beginning of Carolyn's presentation.  What size did she say she was wearing? The video online right now is of Leah (wearing a 12).  Maybe they will update with Carolyn's presentation later, as I heard her say that Leah looked great presenting it, so she was on before Carolyn.

Thanks!

Carolyn said that she is in the 16.  But Pam who is normall a 16 wears a 18 because she says that she has a long torso.

So very helpful!  Thank you!  

Occasional Contributor

Honored Contributor

I missed seeing PatJD wearing the TSV. 

Jennifer C. mentioned that Pat looked fantastic in it.

Also, just thought I'd mention that I like full coverage in the swim panty.....more of a brief with wide cr*tch.

Anyway, enjoy your purchases!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Contributor

Pat looked great in it.  She wore black.  I havent seen any short people in it yet.

New Contributor

So many mean girls on this thread. This is my first visit and comment and I am astounded by how many grown-up (wanted to say something else) middle school minded commenters are here on these threads. Swimsuits are for anyone and everyone who wants to wear them. Ever been to European beaches? Everyone enjoys themselves and some wear very little at all. Rant over. That said, all the curvier and older and real-life models looked great in the suits. Carry on, meanies! 

Trusted Contributor

@Kelleygrrrl wrote:

So many mean girls on this thread. This is my first visit and comment and I am astounded by how many grown-up (wanted to say something else) middle school minded commenters are here on these threads. Swimsuits are for anyone and everyone who wants to wear them. Ever been to European beaches? Everyone enjoys themselves and some wear very little at all. Rant over. That said, all the curvier and older and real-life models looked great in the suits. Carry on, meanies! 

@Kelleygrrrl , welcome to the boards!  Don't let it keep you from coming here.  I have been on here since it started as Shop Talk (has to be at least 20 years) and have met a lot of wonderful people.  There are many helpful posters answering questions.  True, some of the threads can go off the rails sometimes, but for the most part I think you will find a lot of terrific people here.