Valued Contributor

Re: Denim & Co. Wrap Front Swim Dress TSV 4/11

I really like this suit alot.  I am a 40D and even with looking at the specific sizes for the suit, I don't know what size to get

Any advice would be appreciated.

Honored Contributor

I don't buy suits anymore, I don't need any. I have a few that I can still wear since I've purchased what I have. they're all swim skirts, a couple pr of shorts, and then tops to go with. They're all I need IF I ever need to put one on again. No reason to put on a swim/sounge suit anymore, it's been at least ten years since we've even been out of the house on any type of vacation. So stinking sad, we used to go every year until 2013.

Super Contributor

So cute and flattering. However, I don't swim very often. The swim dress I bought 5 years ago is still like new.

Super Contributor

BCAKES, I think she's hilarious! It's Saturday. Relax!

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Good price, great style, nice prints & solids

@PINKdogWOOD    That may be but it's painfully obvious that the so-called built in bras have little, if any, support.  I worry about some of the models making it back to the dressing room without losing something.

QVC's bathing suits are for the slender.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I have several Denim & Co. swimsuits.  I prefer the tankini over the swim dress.  I hate having to take off the entire suit just to go to the bathroom.  They fit well & hold up well.  The sizing is true Denim & Co. sizing.  Whatever your standard size is what you should get in the swimsuit.  Mine are several years old & still going strong.  They've seen many days at the beach!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I’m 70 and fabulous and I wear a swimsuit!
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

Haven't worn a swimsuit since I was 25, and many others should not either.

For years I didn't either.  I would wear a beachy t-shirt and a pair of board shorts which lands a few inches above the knees.  Looks fine on the beach.

This year I lost 25 lbs. and I purchased a tankini a few years ago when I was in a delusional frame of mind thinking it would look good. It didn't and it's been just sitting in a drawer all this time.  Well I tried it on recently and it really doesn't look too bad now!  I will still wear swim suit board shorts with it.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

I don't buy suits anymore, I don't need any. I have a few that I can still wear since I've purchased what I have. they're all swim skirts, a couple pr of shorts, and then tops to go with. They're all I need IF I ever need to put one on again. No reason to put on a swim/sounge suit anymore, it's been at least ten years since we've even been out of the house on any type of vacation. So stinking sad, we used to go every year until 2013.

@PINKdogWOOD   I'm sorry to hear that.  My DH has been having health issues since 2012.  We just can't go away like we used to.  We can go if it's a family vacation and it's not just the two of us  which we have done a few times. 

I would go with my brother to visit our mother in Florida while my DS would stay at home with DH so he isn't alone.  She passed last May and we still have to finish settling her condo.  My brother and I will go down again in the fall but it's not the same vacationing with DH like we used to.

With Covid now I have no idea when we can get away if ever again.

Honored Contributor

As long as there is good coverage in the brief.

Sometimes they say 'brief' but it's more of a high cut, with narrow cr*tch.

When I'm swimming, I like everything to be covered.   I'm thinking of looking for boy-cut (short) swim shorts. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).