Today's Special Value® - Monday, April 11, 2022

A-468465 Denim & Co. Beach Wrap Front Swim Dress

QVC Price: $67.75 TSV Price: $58.62

Solids: Deep Magenta, Navy or Black

or Prints: Bright Tropical, Azure Paintbrush or Black Tropical

Sizes 2-32

Honored Contributor

Re: Denim & Co. Wrap Front Swim Dress TSV 4/11

QVC is really pushing the swimsuits this year.  If you don't want or need one, hours of them can be very tedious.  It's about the last thing I need.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

QVC is really pushing the swimsuits this year.  If you don't want or need one, hours of them can be very tedious.  It's about the last thing I need.

I truly can't believe that many people buy swimsuits from QVC, @Kachina624. Come on, to me it's one of the hardest garments to purchase without trying on first. I can't imagine the return rate. But, I guess I could be wrong.  🤷‍♀️

Esteemed Contributor

Haven't worn a swimsuit since I was 25, and many others should not either.

Honored Contributor

Good price, great style, nice prints & solids

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Did anyone else notice there is a discrepancy between the charts in the photos and the "click here" measurements?  I suppose Gary will explain when it is presented, but right now the differences are so big, it is confusing.  According to the "click here" measurements, I would need one three sizes bigger than in the chart in the photo!  Smiley Surprised

Thanks!

Gloria 

New Contributor

I think the comment stating she hasn’t worn a suit since she was 25 and many others should not wearing suits either us harsh. There isn’t anyone with the prefect body out there. Everyone ages and our bodies change, but that don’t mean we shouldn’t enjoy doing things that require a swimsuit. I wouldn’t wear a bikini now that I am 50, but do wear the appropriate suit for my body and I think the comment stating she hasn’t worn a suit since she was 25 and many others should not wearing suits either us harsh. There isn’t anyone with the prefect body out there. and we do get older and our bodies change, but that don’t mean we shouldn’t enjoy doing things that require a swimsuit. I wouldn’t wear a bikini now that I am over 50, but do wear the appropriate suit for my body and age. Life is to enjoy!
New Contributor

Sorry, some how I doubled my comment!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just purchased one from the Q not long ago and waiting to receive.  I purchased one last year as well.

Many people have pools or hot tubs.  Boats too.  Also water exercise is very good for a person as well.  

These swimsuits are flattering and modest.. The tiny bikini  ones I find a little much and never wore when I had the chance either.  Not for me.  

I think it is cute.

By the way I am 66 and fabulous.  Lol. Just ask my hubby.

Honored Contributor

I have purchased two Jantzen bathing suits this year from QVC.  They fit great.  I get alot of use out of my bathing suits as I have a pool.