Valued Contributor

I always appreciate the fact that QVC has models that actually show how the clothes fit.  However, whenever there is something with pockets , it seems like the models never take their hands out of the pockets.  Therefore, its impossible to see how the garments falls - is it boxy, straight or does it follow body lines - all impossible to tell as the models keep their hands jammed in the pockets.

Why is this?  Once or twice - yes, but not constantly in the pockets.  No one walks around with their hands constantly in both pockets.  I've seen this over and over again.  Today, one model would take her hands out of the pockets and then she would stretch out the top showing that it had stretch - this was done repeatedly - hands in pockets, lets show that it stretches.  Okay, how about not constantly doing the same thing ad nauseum.  How about just showing how the garment fits?  Sorry, but this happens too much.

Esteemed Contributor

Not for me, but didn't notice even notice it has pockets.

Honored Contributor

The video presentation on this product that I saw on the item page, the lovely blond model put her hands in and out of her pockets a lot.

I guess it just depends on which presentation you view.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I'm not sure what else the models are supposed to do while showing a tunic top.  They're emphasizing that it has pockets for those of us who want to know that important detail.  And they're showing the "give" in the fabric.

If they stood there like wooden mannequins, they'd get criticized for not moving enough to show how the garment "moves with the body".

Occasional Contributor

There are pictures posted online.  I'm not sure how that is not helpful to you.

Contributor

I see  your point and I agree with you.  Their hands in pocket DO NOT reflect real life.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Denim & Co Velour tunic

[ Edited ]

@eShopper1 wrote:

I see  your point and I agree with you.  Their hands in pocket DO NOT reflect real life.  

@eShopper1 

Once upon a time, I saw that done on a jacket and when the jacket arrived, the pocket seam was sewn where it bunched up.  With the models' hands in the pockets, I was unable to see it but when the jacket arrived, it was easily visible because she was pushing it where it did not bunch up.  

Honored Contributor

I noticed the pockets were bulging out on some of the models and hosts. So maybe the models kept their hands in the pockets so the bulging out wasn't that noticeable. That happens when pockets are placed on the side seams...they seem to poof outwards.