Esteemed Contributor

I watched the presentation and thought they weren't for me. The prints were not to my liking. I wonder how well they will sell.

Honored Contributor

I can think of other products I would have preferred rather than yet another set of shirts, which I surely don't need.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

I had to turn off the tsv initial presentation about 5 minutes in.  Apparently JRT found Rick's stash of energy drinks just before going on air.  I didn't think it was humanly possible to talk that fast for that long.  I was wrong.

Honored Contributor

I don't buy (or wear) anything with those sleeve and neckline styles. 

On some of the models with larger bust size - looks like a maternity top.  I don't know whether to blame the fabric or length.

Regular Contributor

@TeddysMom wrote:

I had to turn off the tsv initial presentation about 5 minutes in.  Apparently JRT found Rick's stash of energy drinks just before going on air.  I didn't think it was humanly possible to talk that fast for that long.  I was wrong.

Jane is always 'enthusiastic', but when she presents at midnight you can always count on off-the-charts, super-charged, bouncy, bouncy TSV energy.

I was hoping for something special from D&C, but was somewhat underwhelmed by this offer.

To those who liked and purchased...enjoy your new tops!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I can think of other products I would have preferred rather than yet another set of shirts, which I surely don't need. 

@Kachina624 I buy nearly all my clothes locally -  and I can say pretty much the same thing no matter what store I walk into. I have more than I wear and I'm over buying just to buy.  

Respected Contributor

That printed top is a clear definition of frumpy and dowdy.

Good grief QVC!!!

Super Contributor
🥱🥱😴
Respected Contributor

I gave it a chance watching Caroline present it this morning, however, it's a no for me.  Wasn't crazy about the print and/or the styles.

I'm sure it's difficult to please the masses. Cat Frustrated

Respected Contributor

Cotton/rayon/spandex blend is interesting.  Might be nice but maybe not for summer unless indoors.  The colors are pretty, especially the aqua and pink combo.  These could be useful, but I don't need them.  Very roomy in the hips which I don't need either.  I have a lot of D&Co. tops already.