Contributor

I noticed QVC has been running out of TSV's very early in the day.  It happened today with the D&C T-shirts and the other day with the Diamonique TSV earrings and ring for $35.00.  This is very frustrating.  There should be enough product to last the day or don't offer it!

Valued Contributor
Maybe if they have fewer items to ship they might actually get your summer tees to you THIS summer!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Trusted Contributor

The price is great, and although this is apparently a new, lightweight fabric for D&C, I have never had a quality issue with this brand so I'm feeling it's a pretty safe bet.

I know shipping is a bit spotty, but most of my orders from Q and everywhere else have shipped fairly promptly--only a few serious delays, and I can't complain. I so much appreciate the people who are making the deliveries under pressure every day.

Esteemed Contributor

I would have bought a set if the colors had been  olive/putty/white!!  I just did not like nor need some of the other colors!!

Super Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper - definitely a scoop neck!  Glad you got them.💗

Trusted Contributor

The bigger question isn't running out of the TSV's but those that ordered- when will you get them? I have had 2 items cancelled cause they were delayed so long to ship.  One was a denim & co item.  I  have another item in process and doubt I'll be ordering for awhile if that indeeds ships. I am agreeable to a certain amt. of time extra due to the covid -19 virus , but weeks is too much in my opinion.   Enjoy the TSV if you ordered- I am on standby for now.

Respected Contributor

Re: Denim & Co. Tees 6/1/20

[ Edited ]

It seems they are being cautious about overstocking.  The TSV;s should not be running out before noon.  I went to order at 9am and my size was all sold out; unacceptable.  I am not staying up till midnight to order anything.  Lands End makes a nice light-weight fabric tee and its not anymore expensive; I will give them my business.

Frequent Contributor

They are taking much longer in shipping and also exchanges...and there are more 'screw ups' with orders. I cancelled an item and received it anyway.

I am very annoyed that this set of tees are sold out in my size...I had no idea about this tsv, and when I finally saw it this morning they were already gone...not waitlist, just gone.

I only like their elbow-sleeves; I have even gone as far as using discarded fabric after hemming a dress to create an extended sleeve (if I like the dress a lot). There are too many sleeveless sheths/dresses right now (tops too) and I know very few women who would wear sleeveless.

Too bad, this was a great tsv and they never repeat a great tsv. I guess I will have to keep a look out for returned tsv's.Woman Sad

Spoiler

Respected Contributor

Re: Denim & Co. Tees 6/1/20

[ Edited ]

@savories 

I have seen them repeat TSV's that do really well.  Keep an eye out; but probably not this season.

Honored Contributor

I like all of the choices!

Thinking of ordering all...........sharing a couple with others.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).