Honored Contributor

I would buy if they were crewneck as I don't care for the scoop neck.

I do like the sleeve length.

Respected Contributor

Almost ordered but seeing shirts on models and Leah they look VERY wrinkled.  I will pass.

Honored Contributor

Not buying.  Nothing "special" about them and I don't like having to buy 3 of the same item.  Plus with all the complaints about shipping, I'm staying away from the Q for the foreseeable future.  Have had no shipping problems with HSN, Macy's or Amazon.

Valued Contributor

This seems like a very good deal for QVC.  However, being sold out at  8AM tells me they really didn't want to sell as many as were in demand and just wanted to create some excitement.  I can remember when TSV  sell outs weren't uncommon.  

Respected Contributor

I really need tees and these are a good price but I am just not sure of the sizing and small sold out. Since I gained a bit of weight I think medium would be okay but I am not sure of the neckline. It seems like it would be big around my neck and shoulder area. Otherwise I would of bought two sets. 

Great price though.  I also wish you could pick the colors. I have never purchased from this brand before. 

Trusted Contributor

@Kardi 

I've ordered 2 sets, realizing that I am going to have to wait a long time to get them.  They have sold well over 70,000 sets.  I think that they brought in PLENTY of this TSV

Respected Contributor

I just looked and they are completely out of any of the medium sets.

Respected Contributor

I bought two sets, the R/W/B and the P/B/W.  It's been ages since I ordered from D&C, but I don't have any elbow-length sleeves in my essentials wardrobe.  

I'm hoping I got the sizing right!

Honored Contributor

These are an easy pass for me.  I don't like the sleeve length at all.  I also like to be able to choose what colors I want.  

I was in Sam's Club on Saturday and bought a couple of Eddie Bauer t-shirts that are short sleeve and v-neck and I got colors I wanted. They were also under $7.00 a t-shirt. 

Respected Contributor

Yes, I bought a set. A lot of my clothing is Denim&co. I am retired and like that usually the fit is consistent.