Honored Contributor

I believe this is my first TSV.  For some reason I never bought one.  I hope the quality is acceptable.  I chose the lilac/tan/white.  They will work out great for the summer.  $13 each for a tee is a good price. Anyone buying?

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

@Katcat1  another thread has responses to your inquiry @Chi-town girl 

June 1 TSV - A378932 Denim & Co. Essentials AnyWear Jersey Tops - Set of 3

Valued Contributor
A lot of people are buying. I am not ordering for myself for the time being due to excessive delays in shipping. But my mother asked me to order the orchid/putty/white for her. If shes willing to wait that's up to her. Hope everyone receives them in time to wear THIS summer!! 😂 I liked the navy/red/white for myself but I'll pass.
Respected Contributor
I got the back, white, and gray, but I’m also considering the orchid, putty, and white combo as well.
Valued Contributor

I didn't buy it because the chest measurement for my size seemed on the large side.  I order tees from eddie bauer and love that brand.  They are form fitting and that's how I like my clothes.  

Esteemed Contributor

They didn't offer petite length and they will not fit properly. Pricing was good but no sale without petites.

Contributor

After waiting 28 days for my last Denim and Co order to arrive I am passing on all D & C items.  I've been shopping now with several on line stores now and my orders have been coming in less than a week and love the clothing and especially the quality!  Not finding that anymore with Denim and Co

Esteemed Contributor
I am not a D&Co customer because I like my clothes to be more form fitting. I would have to order an xxxs For these to fit. These look ill-fitting in the shoulder and décolleté area and are very long. I know a lot of people like this line but I have never had any luck with this line of clothes
Frequent Contributor

I ordered two sets.  The putty,lavender and white and the coral,putty and white.  I honestly would have ordered two other 

sets if they did not all have a white shirt in them.  I do not need

four white shirts so it's a pass for me.  Then again if only one set

had a white tee some would be complaining that they wanted a white t shirt but do not like the other colors that come with it...lol

I bought the d&c beach pants in the olive tye dye so I'm hoping the olive t-shirt is a match.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Denim & Co. Tees 6/1/20

[ Edited ]

If they were V-neck I would buy two sets; I like everything else but the neckline.  Therefore, no sale here.

I have to UPDATE my post.  I just saw the presentation for the first time.  I thought that scoop neck was just a glorified crew neck, but it's truly a scoop neck.  I like it! 

I bought the olive set.