Respected Contributor

@RescueLover wrote:
Oh no! I totally understand!! I have a couple pairs of Wide Leg jeans (that are really wide) and they’re going to Good Will. I almost tripped over myself going down the stairs when somehow one of my one shoes caught the leg just right! Scary!!

And Prior to that last summer I was wearing a wide leg pair of yoga pants and riding my mountain bike around our property. My sneaker got caught in my pant leg and I almost went head over heals! Swore never to wear anything but slim leg or shorts when riding my bike.

I’m a clutz enough I don’t need any more help. 😂

@RescueLover   Thank you for your astute information.  I will pass on this TSV. Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Denim & Co TSV

[ Edited ]

I would order the white but it looks too see-thru; the petite length says 27"; sounds long for such a wide pant leg if you are petite. I wish some of the prints would not be so huge in scale! 

Valued Contributor

Love these pants.  I just ordered the White, usually sell out fast.   I do not find the legs that wide and I am 5' tall.  I have stairs and have not had a problem going up or down.  I am also 80 years old which means I have to  be careful about not tripping. 

Trusted Contributor
I’m looking at Jane Brown wearing her white ones on air. When she’s standing still the pant leg hem opening looks like it may go wider than her shoes. (Like beyond the front of her shoe) If that’s the case then tripping is a possibility.
Contributor
Who wants their pant hems dragging on the ground? Not a good look!
Honored Contributor

I like the neutral IKAT choice.  Could be 'year around' in some areas, worn with neutral chunky or many other types of sweater(s).  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Contributor
“Q” deleted my response as I said pants dragging on the ground was not attractive. So much for free speech!
Trusted Contributor

Printed pants have never been my thing, but before my first knee replacement I was looking for pants that were loose around the knee, so I purchased a couple pairs of beach pants, thinking I would retire them after PT was over until my 2nd knee replacement. Well, I never retired them. I wear them all the time, year round.  The 33" tall inseam is my perfect length, I don't find them hot during the summer, and I live in TX - I know Hot.

Today I purchased the Paisley, Ikat and Ombre. Already have a black pair or I would had gotten those also.  As with my other beach pants, I went down a size.

Honored Contributor

@RescueLover wrote:
I’m looking at Jane Brown wearing her white ones on air. When she’s standing still the pant leg hem opening looks like it may go wider than her shoes. (Like beyond the front of her shoe) If that’s the case then tripping is a possibility.

@RescueLover  Jayne probably had them on in the Tall instead of Regular.  She's tall, but that was a mistake.  She never wears heels, so she could wear the Regular in the pants.

Respected Contributor

Re: Denim & Co TSV

[ Edited ]

The only more mellow print I like is the ombré palm. All the others are too bold to me- I wish the prints were even more mellow, more muted colors and smaller- 

I am on waitlist for the Petite, let's see..