Super Contributor
I don’t own any, so, I know nothing about the fit or quality here. But, think that the solid black pant would look good with the black and white palm top.
Super Contributor
I LOOOOOOVE beach pants. I am like the model Pam and could live in them all year long. I bought one in every color and the coordinating tees. The tee item number is A641521. Courtney looks great in the black palm outfit and her color tee is sold out at midnight.
Honored Contributor

I have 3, two solids in navy and black, and an olive pattern. I wear the black and navy ones year round. These are SO comfortable! I am thinking about the blue paisley.  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor
@beach-mom I like the blue paisley too. That and the pink palm and black palm are my favorites. The black floral is my least favorite because I don't like yellow very much. The blue paisley has beautiful colors in it.
Super Contributor
The matching tee A641521 is nearly sold out at midnight.
New Contributor

Their not polyester. Cotton, rayon, & spandex. Not a fur magnet.

Honored Contributor

I bought them in white; I love flowy long white pants in the summer.

I have the black & white palm in my cart ready to click!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm buying two more pairs - another solid black (because I lost weight and need a smaller size - Yay me!) LOL 

and I'm trying to decide between the black palm or the ombre color.  I'm thinking I'll buy the pink ombre since I have solid tanks in colors that will work with it easily.

The beach pants have become my go to lounge around in the summer pant. I bought the capri length ones last year too. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Denim & Co TSV

[ Edited ]

I know I already offered my opinion but let me elaborate. Fabric is sooo soft and comfortable. These pants are light and breezy even during our hot humid Florida summers. Last year I passed because I didn't care for the prints and as I mentioned, I already have navy and white. This year's offerings are driving me coo coo because I like too many of the prints! Blue paisley for one. After seeing the midnight presentation I also loved the ombre palm or whatever it's called. I want both pairs but will need more light weight tops to go with. Edited to add: I ordered the blue paisley and ombre palm. Then went to lands end and bought three more of my fave tees in colors to go with the pants. All set!

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

I'm buying two more pairs - another solid black (because I lost weight and need a smaller size - Yay me!) LOL 

and I'm trying to decide between the black palm or the ombre color.  I'm thinking I'll buy the pink ombre since I have solid tanks in colors that will work with it easily.

The beach pants have become my go to lounge around in the summer pant. I bought the capri length ones last year too. 

congrats on the weight loss woo hoo! Indeed you should buy more than one pair. Isn't that pink ombre just luscious!

Harmonize the World