Super Contributor

Does anyone know what midnights TSV is?

Super Contributor

A293252 Now/A288398 March 7

A293252 Now/ A288398 March 7

Button Front Eyelet Shirt W/Tank Set

$43.86

Respected Contributor

Can you imagine what your suntan would look like wearing that shirt?

Trusted Contributor

Those eyelet shirts have been around for years.  Wonder how this set is different.

Respected Contributor

Was Denim & co. the original tsv for today or they replace someone else?

Occasional Contributor

Anyone else catch the sound going out for a full 3 minutes when they tried to launch it at midnight? Oops!

Eyelets can be really scratchy so this is a pass. Even though I do like eyelets sometimes. 

Respected Contributor

Very uninspiring and old-lady looking. denim and Co. desperately needs some design help. I would not be caught dead in that " eyelet" shirt. Ew-- The shirt is only 50/some per cent cotton. The tank has some spandex in it, which I avoid because it is hot and I just don't like how spandex feels. 

Esteemed Contributor

I remember buying something like this many years ago from the Q. The only difference is that it was 3/4 length eyelet shirt.  I think they should have made it a roll up sleeve. The colors are pretty.

Respected Contributor

I seriously do not know what Gary or whomever is thinking? 

Are we all 90 years old or something? And, even if if we are, how many of these eyelet lace things does one possibly need? I never see anyone wearing fashions of this sort - eyelet? - did that not go out of style like decades ago? If it didn't, it really should! I do not even see really old ladies wearing such things!! Give us some nice prints, some nice fabrics, and not all this fuddy-duddy stuff! Keep up with the times!! Eyelet is a major EWWWW!! 

No wonder D&C TSV's never sell out anymore, they are stuck in some sort of time warp!!

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

Really disappointed in this eyelet shirt & tank TSV.  How many will Denim & Co. make?  There are at least two other items similar to this that D&C currently has online.  They are slightly different, but still makes this TSV absolutely unimaginative.