Trusted Contributor

Denim & Co. used to have nice comfortable clothing in the $20 + range. I bought a lot. Now it is high $30's and with the shipping, it is not worth it. This morning there was a cardigan and t-shirt set for $56.50 + $7+shipping. Wow. I could buy a nicer set at Macy's or Kohl's for half that. Guess you can tell, I am not buying much clothing from the Q anymore.

Same with buying jewelry---don't want brass and stainless steel. I will save my money and buy "real" jewelry elsewhere. The prices, shipping and limited product line featuring same old items over and over are making me watch and buy less. Can't believe they can get anyone to buy anymore. Wonder what their profit margin shows.

Valued Contributor

Thank you- I decided to cancel.

Contributor

Let me change the tone a bit. I ordered 4 of these tops pre on air presentation and also got the 2 easy pays. While I do agree with the high shipping costs at qvc this is a nice top IMO. It is heavier then a tee shirt, but not sweatshirt weight. It does not stick out at the bottom if you order the right size. Also, there is plenty of room in the sleeves so your arms don't look like sausages. I did order one size down and the fit is perfect in length, overall fit and sleeve length. The neckline is a nice change from an ordinary tee or sweatshirt. It is not a deep v. I am 5'5" and plus size and ordered an XL. This one covers most of the backside. I noticed in the earlier show that the host and one of the models were in sizes too big. I would wear this to do errands or any other casual outing with jeans and do. Perfect for at home wear. It is soft and appears to have washed well. I don't dry any tops more then a few minutes to release wrinkles and then put over a dryer rack. Hope this review from one who actually has this top helps those on the fence. I am well aware this top may not be for everyone, but that is why we have choices.

Valued Contributor

I'd say it looks like something you'd find in Walmart for half the price but think Walmar's itemst may actually look better. It looked cheap, thin and unattractive.

Valued Contributor
On 12/26/2014 rowboat said:

Let me change the tone a bit. I ordered 4 of these tops pre on air presentation and also got the 2 easy pays. While I do agree with the high shipping costs at qvc this is a nice top IMO. It is heavier then a tee shirt, but not sweatshirt weight. It does not stick out at the bottom if you order the right size. Also, there is plenty of room in the sleeves so your arms don't look like sausages. I did order one size down and the fit is perfect in length, overall fit and sleeve length. The neckline is a nice change from an ordinary tee or sweatshirt. It is not a deep v. I am 5'5" and plus size and ordered an XL. This one covers most of the backside. I noticed in the earlier show that the host and one of the models were in sizes too big. I would wear this to do errands or any other casual outing with jeans and do. Perfect for at home wear. It is soft and appears to have washed well. I don't dry any tops more then a few minutes to release wrinkles and then put over a dryer rack. Hope this review from one who actually has this top helps those on the fence. I am well aware this top may not be for everyone, but that is why we have choices.

Thanks rowboat...I'm considering ordering 2 of these tops but with all the negativity on them, I was 2nd guessing myself. I do like D&Co and buy their tops here and there. I do think the TSV price is a bit high and can't stand the shipping costs. But I think I will order 2 of these for everyday wear. I like the style; neckline is a bit different so that's good and I love tunic length!

Respected Contributor

There are already 9 reviews and they are quite positive.

Esteemed Contributor

I have the ones from last year and love them and I have had more compliments on these then I can keep track of. I ordered four of the special value and I know I will get a lot of wear out of them. Great quality and a good in between material that is good to layer under too. I have washed the ones I mentioned from last year and washed and tumbled dried them more times that I can count and the color stays true. And the reviews were very good on these items. I like that they brought us smaller gals the petite length. That is a plus for me.

Esteemed Contributor
On 12/26/2014 sueinsf said:

There are already 9 reviews and they are quite positive.

I am not surprised this is a very good product.

Honored Contributor
On 12/26/2014 hulagirl said:

I refuse to pay that much shipping and handling on a simple shirt.........geez, SHOPHQ is charging less than $2 more to send out a 20-piece bedding set!

That's why I'm not ordering. It's FAR too pricey with s/h and tax. NO WAY will I pay over $30 for this top. But, I did like it. It look cozy.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Contributor

I'm bowing out on this top. Noticed also on the hosts that the material is somewhat thin and wrinkles up on the host and cheap looking. Subpar in my opinion even for the lower price.

Do not know what has happened with the Denim & Co. clothes but in the last year they have been lacking, the prices have gone up and I can buy locally better clothes for less price for casual clothing.

Now they are bringing in a fitness line from a line that was phased but the clothing is not the same there either and really subpar.

So, I'm just not buying much from this line any more.

A lot of the clothing has failed lately and the only good lines are G. Symington, Quacker, Linea.

(Also, none of the females in my family like the clothing that is bunched up with all the ruffles and hi and low tops or cardigans with all the material in front of them -- makes a plus size woman look even bigger with all that material.)