Honored Contributor

I did not understand why slim legs were the TSV.  One would think that a western vibe would be boot cut legs to fit over boots.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Don't want jeans that stretch.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

I have two pair of the easy stretch wide leg jeans. Absolutely love this denim.

Regular Contributor

I ordered two pairs and then cancelled one because I'm so scared they won't fit. I haven't been too lucky lately with the jeans TSVs. lol. I bought the NYDJ ones a few weeks back and while everyone thought they were huge, I thought they were snug in the waist. It's too late to cancel and I'm positive these will be worse than those fitting my waist. Just wish there was more stretch in the waist. Ugh. Another return shipping charge!

Honored Contributor

@Peppertime wrote:

I ordered two pairs and then cancelled one because I'm so scared they won't fit. I haven't been too lucky lately with the jeans TSVs. lol. I bought the NYDJ ones a few weeks back and while everyone thought they were huge, I thought they were snug in the waist. It's too late to cancel and I'm positive these will be worse than those fitting my waist. Just wish there was more stretch in the waist. Ugh. Another return shipping charge!

@Peppertime 

I have four pairs of Easy Stretch jeans and the waistband is possibly the most comfortable waistband on any jean that I own. It stretches and moves with you and it doesn't stretch out or dig into my waist at all. I hope your new jeans fit you and that you find them very comfy.

Honored Contributor

If you find yourself needing to pull up your jeans throughout the day b/c they are falling down then try wearing a belt. That's what the belt-loops are for.Woman Wink

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I did end up ordering the River Wash since it appeared available in my size right b4 midnight.

Has anyone received their order yet?  Still no shipping notice for mine.  I do realize the jeans are backordered though.

Just curious.

Respected Contributor

Finally, a shipping notice today coming from Canada!

Honored Contributor

Re: Denim & Co. TSV

[ Edited ]

@kindred cats wrote:

Finally, a shipping notice today coming from Canada!

@kindred cats 

I believe that is Ontario City, California (CA). There is a QVC distribution center located there.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee  Thank you for letting me know.

The tracking said Ontario, CA....so I jumped to the wrong conclusion.  This is much better news!

Much appreciated.