Super Contributor

No pull on jeans for me; sorry.  IMO they are not real jeans then.  Not sure why they are at a Ranch......It feels like there are changes coming to the Q.... replacing Gary, less and less of the OG's.......but I like change and less of Shawn etc is okay with me.  

Honored Contributor
I’m a city girl … no interest in western wear.
Trusted Contributor

I was wondering what everyone thought about sizing. The last time I ordered D&C pants and went by garment measurements, they were too big. But if I go down a size this time, the listed hip measurement is 2" smaller than mine. Anyone have experience with this easy stretch? I really appreciate it! 

Honored Contributor

@10000Nicknames wrote:

I was wondering what everyone thought about sizing. The last time I ordered D&C pants and went by garment measurements, they were too big. But if I go down a size this time, the listed hip measurement is 2" smaller than mine. Anyone have experience with this easy stretch? I really appreciate it! 

@10000Nicknames 

Since the jeans are pull-on style and if you are wide in the hips/large thighs then I would go with your normal Q size. I went down one size b/c of the stretch plus I wanted my jeans to fit snug. I do not have wide hips or large thighs.

I'm 5-2 and I bought the previous Easy Stretch jeans in a Petite but the rise and inseam was too short. So I went with the Regulars. 

Regular Contributor
I have a pair of D&Co easy stretch jeans that I simply love and was wondering if these were the same jeans, so I went and compared the fabric content to the TSV and the only difference is 1% in the polyester and 1% in the rayon viscose which is fine with me. And for those who don’t like pull-on jeans which I love now, these do have belt loops that will help if they start to sag. I’m so surprised that no one has mentioned the belt loops. And I’m fine with a little bit of a flare at the bottom bc I plan to wear them with ballet flats and booties. I got the black because I don’t need anymore blue jeans except for bootcut and plus, I love the black hardware and black threading which will make these office appropriate especially during the holidays paired up with a red or dark green sweater.
Honored Contributor

When did Denim & Co get so expensive, wasn't it more affordable at one time? For $50 or so ( plus tax), I would rather buy Levi jeans and Gap jeans when they are on sale. 

Respected Contributor

@soozer wrote:

No pull on jeans for me; sorry.  IMO they are not real jeans then.  Not sure why they are at a Ranch......It feels like there are changes coming to the Q.... replacing Gary, less and less of the OG's.......but I like change and less of Shawn etc is okay with me.  

@soozer 

I missed that, Gary will no longer be presenting D & C?

Valued Contributor

Yeah, call me old fashioned, but I don't buy clothing that looks worn out. If I wanted to do that I'd shop at the Goodwill. In fact, I think the Goodwill is better. I've seen clothing there that doesn't have holes in them.

Respected Contributor

@Sweet Kitties @That's what I did. I bought a pair from a local resale shop and my neighbor (she's super creative) distresses them for me! Super cute and one of a kind! Best idea ever!

Esteemed Contributor

It's a NO for me....the distressing looks so fake...so purposely placed...........etc.