Super Contributor

I recently got a JJill denim jacket on a great sale. The quality was very good along with the fit. I am uo to four denim jackets from light to dark so I do not need another. The TSV is cute but I am not sure on how this fabric would wear over time.

Floral Pillow
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Denim & Co TSV

[ Edited ]

I'm trying to watch the presentation of the TSV denim jacket ... but the host of the hour just won't shut up and let Gary talk ... oh brother ... I cannot watch her (Kristine Zell).   

Will have to catch the presentation at another time.

Valued Contributor

I want to see what it looks like on Carolyn.  If I was to get one I would either go with the darker denim jacket or the pink.  Is anyone familiar with the pink color?  The color online looks pretty but on air looks more like a light mauve.  Also, not loving the bottom of the sleeves.  

Valued Contributor

Forgot to ask in my prior post, did anyone see when they debuted the jacket and towards the end Shawn knocked over the fake fig leaf plant?  It was hysterical and the models got a good laugh!

Honored Contributor

I just looked at it, I do like that it has a zipper.  I have a collection of denim jackets but they all traditional jean jackets.  I also like that this one is a little longer.  I'm not buying, it's too early in the year but I did put the blush on my Wish List so I can re-visit it when I start thinking about my Spring wardrobe.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I like the longer length and zipper closure but not crazy about the knit fabrication. 

I used to own several traditional cotton or twill denim jackets in various colors but never wore them very often so I got rid of them. I kept a 3/4 sleeve dark denim cropped version. I wear it over sleeveless casual dresses and with spring and summer skirts and tops sometimes. 

Honored Contributor

I'm ordering. I like the hardware and the longer length. IDK about the fabric, but I'm hopeful! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor
Had this been offered late summer/early fall I would have been interested. Too cold now for it and in my neck of the woods very little opportunity for spring apparel because we tend to bounce right to summer from winter. I already own several light weight jackets which suit my needs so am passing. Last fall I purchased a very nice medium weight indigo denim jacket from JJill that I wear anytime temp is above 40. Mine has a hood and zipper versus buttons.

Generally speaking, from what I have observed today, think the D&C offerings for a 25th anniversary celebration are pretty pathetic. Seems more like a "clean the inventory" day!
Esteemed Contributor

I was interested until I heard it’s not denim material.  I’ll keep my LLBean until I read the reviews.

Trusted Contributor
Jean jackets in denim don’t appeal to me. I just gave several away. I kept a white one from LE. If I feel the need for a jacket, denim isn’t going to keep me warm. Even if I only need a light jacket. They are cold and skimpy. I have two Isaac knit jackets in black and white. I just revisited them online and ordered another of his on clearance. They are perfect for in between weather. I hate the stiffness and shortness of Jean jackets.