Honored Contributor

Re: Denim & Co TSV

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2 wrote:

I live in NYC, and I usually go from wearing a winter coat to wearing no coat or jacket at all. It seems I don't get much of an opportunity to wear my spring and fall jackets. This is cute, but I'm afraid it wouldn't make it into my rotation.

Same here. I'm in Colorado and it goes from Arctic blast to Death Valley heatstroke weather....a bit exaggerated, but it sure feels like that sometimes.Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@IShopQ

I like the look! I’m not familiar with the “comfy knit” fabric. Does it pill?

Honored Contributor

@willdob3.  No, doesn't pill, shrink, fade, or stretch out of shape.  I machine wash and hang on a hanger to dry, which may not be necessary.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Did anyone noticed that the size/measurement chart goes up to size 5x? I don't think I have ever seen that before. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@willdob3.  No, doesn't pill, shrink, fade, or stretch out of shape.  I machine wash and hang on a hanger to dry, which may not be necessary.

@Kachina624

Thank you! Sounds like my kind of fabric! I’m going to have to consider ordering one. 

Honored Contributor

@06greatwife wrote:

Did anyone noticed that the size/measurement chart goes up to size 5x? I don't think I have ever seen that before. 

@06greatwife

I haven’t checked the measurement chart yet. I don’t think I have ever seen anything larger than 3X.  It would be wonderful if QVC started offering larger sizes in lots of things. I know many need that and have requested it.

Trusted Contributor
I love the jacket but hate the colors. I would have loved some good gem colors. Everyone has the denim shades and I am sick of faded pastel pink. I love the olive but it doesn’t love me.
Respected Contributor

At close examination of the knit, I fear it would easily snag badly.  If I order, it will be a jacket that is on for short periods and treated with kid gloves.

Super Contributor

The models are really good at presenting the ckothes in the best light, but I have learned to ignore thejr postering and turn the sound off and just look very closely st how the clothes are hanging.  On tbis jacked, the zioper placket was kind of rippled, kind of ruffling and, not hanging straight down which is something I see in stores on poorlly made garments. The other thing to look closely at is hems and how they hang .With the models aleays putting their hands in the pockets or tugging the jacket closed, it can be easy to miss these telltale signs  I never feel comfortable wearing a garment I am having to pull or tug on .

Esteemed Contributor

On a petite person, the jacket is too long. I don't want a coat and I don't like the style. IMHO, it is a miss.