Regular Contributor

I am really liking tomorrow’s TSV.  I have a few comfy knit, jean style jackets from prior years and they are so good looking and comfortable.  I LOVE that this one has a zipper!

https://www.qvc.com/Denim-%26-Co-Comfy-Knit-Denim-Zip-Front-Jean-Jacket.product.A349249.html?sc=PROD...

Esteemed Contributor

@IShopQ  I got the email too.Since you’ve bought them before do they run true to size?

Respected Contributor

I already have the stretch denim knit bling button jacket from a few years ago.  But I am really liking the zipper on this one. I’ll be watching.

Respected Contributor

Looks like a good basic, but the colors, except for the deep indigo, are too washed out and dull for my eye. Otherwise, I might be tempted!

Honored Contributor

I especially like the bleach blue,but it is a little $$ for my budget.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ    I have most colors of the original Comfy Knit jacket.  I'd say the fit is generous but not oversized.  If you're familiar with D&C sizing, it runs true to size.  I love that these jackets are longer than most jean jackets.  They're very comfortable due to the stretch.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@NicksmomESQ    I have most colors of the original Comfy Knit jacket.  I'd say the fit is generous but not oversized.  If you're familiar with D&C sizing, it runs true to size.  I love that these jackets are longer than most jean jackets.  They're very comfortable due to the stretch.

I agree.  I think if you order your usual D&C size, you will get the bit of extra room anyone would want in a jacket you are going to wear over something.  

Honored Contributor

I am loving the bleached denim color.  I want to see it presented before ordering.

Esteemed Contributor

I like the bleached and the olive colors, but I have a bleached denim jacket that I really like and where I live we tend to go from wearing parkas to sweaters, with all too few days to wear a jacket of this weight, so a probable Pass for me. Also, quarterly taxes due next week as well as car maintenance. More reasons to keep spending in check.

Honored Contributor

I live in NYC, and I usually go from wearing a winter coat to wearing no coat or jacket at all. It seems I don't get much of an opportunity to wear my spring and fall jackets. This is cute, but I'm afraid it wouldn't make it into my rotation.