Honored Contributor

QVC is now in autumn mode, although it's not yet summer.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

I like the fabric, but not now.

Esteemed Contributor

What do you think the odds are they will shrink....I am 28 inches so I ordered the petite....but if they shrink...they will be up too high..yet I don't want to buy the regular and have to roll the bottom..nor pay to have them shortened...I am so torn....

Valued Contributor

@circles, I'm in the same boat. I want 28" after any shrinkage. I have several D&Co French terry pants and have found I don't wear my petite ones because they aren't quite long enough

Sharon's pants are shorter on her than I want for me, and she's shorter than I (5'3").

Valued Contributor

I am 5'3" and never buy petite length. I have a shorter torso/longer legs, but the pants length always shrinks some for me on all QVC pants. I allow for this, so the regular length of 31" ends up being great for me after a wash and very short dry on low (then I hang to finish drying).

Esteemed Contributor

@JGalt wrote:

@circles, I'm in the same boat. I want 28" after any shrinkage. I have several D&Co French terry pants and have found I don't wear my petite ones because they aren't quite long enough

Sharon's pants are shorter on her than I want for me, and she's shorter than I (5'3").

Thanks, jGalt.....Just to be sure I ordered the regular length too....now I can compare the better fit...I ordered all the colors but the oatmeal...and I know if I bought the wrong size they will never be here when I come back...

I haven't bought myself new pants for years...it is time to treat myself..lol

Esteemed Contributor

I am 5' and the petite length is too long for me. I would have to pay to have them hemmed. So this is no deal for me. It costs me $16.00 to have them hemmed. Also, it is 95 degrees here and I do not want to wear french terry. I am not going to save them for fall/winter. I want something I can wear now. I wonder why the other shopping channels offer clothing for summer and QVC does not.

Honored Contributor

I was all set to order a couple of pair of these pants until I saw the colors offered!!!!!!!  Yikes!  It's not even officially summer yet!  Couldn't these have been offered in colors more appropriate to the current season?  They seem to be showing white on the home page (at least it appears so on my computer), yet I think that color is called "oatmeal", which to me is more of a fall or winter white.

Honored Contributor

I agree with what someone already mentioned about the colors.  If these pants are "not heavy and can be worn year-round," as the hosts are saying, why all the fall/winter colors?  The oatmeal heather shows the pockets too much, not attractive to me. I would have to wear a very, very long tunic to cover the pockets, and that's not a look I like.

Hmmmm, I didn't think retail started pushing fall clothes until July (tongue in cheek, but not really).

Occasional Contributor

I agree that the colors for this TSV are more for the fall season.  I was going to order the oatmeal, however, the pockets looked dreadful.  Even if I ordered a size up, the pants look like they would not be flattering with any body flaws.

I like the concept of a lighter weight french terry, but the pockets don't make sense with the slimmer fit.  (I can't believe I said that, because I love pockets.)  Even though the models are slim, the overall look was too casual and not comfortable looking.