Contributor

Anyone have the item number for Friday's shirt??

Thanks

Contributor

I've already ordered and sadly returned mine. The Coral rose is SO pretty, but they were super lightweight shirts. I'd have to wear 2 layers under them indoors here in KY! If you live in a warm climate these should work for you--otherwise keep that in mind.

Honored Contributor
On 12/24/2014 SpaGal said:

I've already ordered and sadly returned mine. The Coral rose is SO pretty, but they were super lightweight shirts. I'd have to wear 2 layers under them indoors here in KY! If you live in a warm climate these should work for you--otherwise keep that in mind.

I ordered two and plan to keep them, but agree they are super lightweight. My temperature has always been on the warm side, so they work for me.
Honored Contributor

Since there is no click here for measurements, can anyone who has them give a sizing update? Ordered regular size, sized up/down, etc. TIA

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

I wish we could see pics of the models in the other colors instead of only being able to click on the small swatch boxes. Sigh...I will just have to wait for the presentation...oh well.

Honored Contributor
On 12/24/2014 snickster said:

Since there is no click here for measurements, can anyone who has them give a sizing update? Ordered regular size, sized up/down, etc. TIA

I ordered my regular size found it to have plenty of room. If you're between sizes or like a close fit, I might size down.
Honored Contributor

Who wants a semi-fitted or fitted tunic? I welcome the extra room...and the last thing I want is my arms feeling like they are in sausage casings!

Honored Contributor

Am now watching the presentation and the TSV is not too special. As I have said it is pricey for a tee shirt. Even w/$4.00 off it is not great. ""It is all about comfort"". I would be just as comfortable in a tee shirt that I swiped from DH.

I think they are doing a ""hard sell"" just to get rid of it.

But I think the colors are nice.

Respected Contributor

I refuse to pay that much shipping and handling on a simple shirt.........geez, SHOPHQ is charging less than $2 more to send out a 20-piece bedding set!

Respected Contributor

Definitely nothing special about this one. Didn't even look good on anyone, and was lacking in the look of quality. I watched several presentations during the D&C show, and I guess I've just been away from this line for so long I didn't see the big changes. I didn't see one item I would wear. That line has definitely gotten strange. The top with the slit in the back made me a little ill to look at, and when the elastic pants came on I was done watching. Ugh. I know there are customers for what they are showing, but I didn't even consider any of this for around the house.