Frequent Contributor

Re: Denim & Co TSV on April 4th

I’m glad I preordered because I fell asleep before the midnight presentation and my size/pattern choice is already sold out!
Super Contributor

@fairydogmother  ... I'm wondering the same thing ... LOL. When I read in the description "fluffy tiers", I'm thinking... not for me!

Super Contributor

After looking at what QVC is offering as summer dresses I get the message. We are all supposed to dress like a sack of potatoes.

Honored Contributor

I absolutely love the gold floral print!  The dress would not look good on me, but oh how I wish Gary did that print as an option for the new beach pants.

Respected Contributor

I'm a sucker for dresses but do not wear much.  I bought three summer dresses last year and have not worn yet but hoping this year I can.  Heavier fabrics than this one.

I ordered the gold flowered one and plan on wearing even if just at home.  I am not sure how it will look on but I figure I can always use as nightgown and have spent more on pjs than this dress.  

I am hoping I can pull this off.

Esteemed Contributor

I don’t think it looks good on anyone. Not the slimmer or heavier models. That’s just my opinion of course!
Esteemed Contributor

@fairydogmother wrote:

@on the bay  After seeing this on the models I was encouraged. I felt it looked  nice on everyone. That said, I chose the coral palm because it will hopefully disguise and distract from my fluffy parts. More so than a solid. I look like the grim reaper in black. So that was a no. 

Well @fairydogmother We must be color twins!  I look like the Grim Reaper in black, too, and also ordered the coral palm.  Great description of those of us who are not flattered by the color black lol. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Trusted Contributor

Cute casual dress for the tall and slim gals who have not yet aged to the flabby arm stage!  I'm pear shaped and older....no longer wear sleeveless or any style that emphasizes my heavier lower body and skinny upper body. I'm also only 5'2" so would need to wear with wedge heel which I can't do.  I'd wear a shrug with this, which kind of defeats the purpose of dress as cool beach style. I prefer Gary's beach pants in petite which look great on me. To those who ordered, enjoy your dress!  It looks so cute on Leah; if only I could steal a few inches of her height. 

Esteemed Contributor

Whew, glad I ordered yesterday. Just checked, and my size is sold out in all colors/patterns with waitlist only in the blue.  

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Trusted Contributor

I am glad that I received the pre-sale email. I ordered the petite eggshell blue and it is already sold out.