Frequent Contributor

Anyone has any idea..?

Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: Denim & Co TSV on April 4th

Maybe Beach pants?  Many people are waiting for them. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Gary said no beach pant TS this year

I think it was mentioned but I was not really paying attention

Valued Contributor

According to instagram chat, it will be a dress.
Honored Contributor

@Nomore wrote:

My guess is if it's going to be a dress, it's going to be a beach dress.  Something you can wear over your bathing suit, around the house, as a night gown, or to a wedding if you accessorize it correctly.

Yes, sarcasm...

(And you have to wonder; will it be tie dyed?)

Honored Contributor

I also heard no beach pants TSV this year...wonder why as they have been very popular.  I have a few pairs and love them!

Trusted Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Nomore wrote:

My guess is if it's going to be a dress, it's going to be a beach dress.  Something you can wear over your bathing suit, around the house, as a night gown, or to a wedding if you accessorize it correctly.

Yes, sarcasm...

(And you have to wonder; will it be tie dyed?)

Dress it up, dress it down.  Wear it with sandals during the day when you're hopping around town to get in all those errands and then just change to heels when you're headed out to that evening reception.  Goes great with a JR set of pearls and matching earrings and add a DB clutch to finish off the look. So all won't be lost, wear it to bed that night as a comfy nightshirt.  LOLOLOL.  Uh oh, I think we've watched way too much QVC.

Honored Contributor

@Jaspersmom  Yup; definitely too much QVC. LOL

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

I also heard no beach pants TSV this year...wonder why as they have been very popular.  I have a few pairs and love them!

@haddon9 

i think there have been some supply issues. in order to have them as a TSV they probably need a certain quantity that they were maybe unable to obtain in time? i believe they did say there WILL be beach pants, just not as a TSV. i know my daughter loves them and i am hoping to find her a new print. i have purchased one for her every year for the past three years now.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

Gary said no beach pant TS this year

I think it was mentioned but I was not really paying attention

@jackthebear  Yes, I heard Gary say that too, but the new beach pants will be available in April, so I'm guessing they will have them for the TSV day on 4/4.