Honored Contributor

I don't like it at all.  I'm generally not a fan of brand.  Fabrics for their tops is usually too thick for my taste.  

I don't particularly like wearing  heavy cotton.

Honored Contributor

I think it's really cute.  I love the bell sleeves.  I'm just concerned about it shrinking even hanging it dry.

The colors are really pretty too.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

I think it's really cute.  I love the bell sleeves.  I'm just concerned about it shrinking even hanging it dry.

The colors are really pretty too.

it's a cotton/poly blend

so I think you will be fine 

Honored Contributor

cute style 

but the color choices are not great, at least to me.

should be a white and a couple of more summery colors

Super Contributor
Just saw a presentation and the upper sleeves looked awfully tight on the plus size model. Actually looked like she would bust out of it. Easy pass for me.
Honored Contributor

Nice to see a fashion TSV for under $30 for a change, but I am not a fan of bell sleeves so I am not buying. 

Honored Contributor

I think the TSV is very cute---I have a very similar one without that type of neckline but everything else is the same in olive---it looks and fits great. I love the sleeves---got it at Macys on sale for $10 less. 

Esteemed Contributor

I think the top is super cute but gauze, eh. Im still debating on buying because i have other gauze Denim and Co and the tops shrank a lot (back then, i dont know if it is the same as now).

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Esteemed Contributor

@wilma wrote:

Nice to see a fashion TSV for under $30 for a change, but I am not a fan of bell sleeves so I am not buying. 

----------------

I do not like wide, flowy sleeves either!  I guess I am just not 'with it" anymore....dislike bell sleeves, cold shoulder tops, leggings, huge earrings, long tunics, hooded jackets, chest pockets on tops.  But I am saving money.... Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@wilma wrote:

Ditto and must add, no petites!  Unfortunately, I'm too clutzy and would always be getting 'hung up' with the sleeves; and by it's not being offered in petite, sleeves would be longer on me.  But, I'm sure most ladies will enjoy and look great in their purchase!