Honored Contributor

Re: Denim & Co TSV Oct 19th....

I ordered three pairs. I need something other than sweat pants to wear around the house to stay warm and look decent. I have enough jeans already.  Just wish they had an olive color!

Honored Contributor

I don’t wear leggings so this is an easy pass for me. I just don’t care for this look even with a tunic. 

Honored Contributor

Leggings aren't a trend. You can even look on the Nordies website and find 600+ pair of women's leggings to choose from. 

I'm personally not a leggings fan on myself because I'm short and pear shape.  I have a couple of black pairs and I'm good with that. 

I'm not a fan of corduroy so it wouldn't matter to me what style these were instead of leggings, they'd be an easy pass.       

Respected Contributor

When these are shown on large overweight models, who have short tops on, my first reaction is Why? I totally agree that larger women can look stunning in clothing that fits and is styled to flatter. I wear a size 12. I'm 69. Yes I wear what I like but I also don't care to look foolish or gross. So my clothing choices reflect my desire to look classy and comfortable, stylish for my age, and to camouflage the least attractive parts of my figure. The ones I don't want to feature and probably 99% of the general public would not enjoy seeing. The trend I'm seeing is not just "embrace your size" it's more like shove your body into the least flattering garment possible, show everything God gave you, pretend like you're a size 2, and dare anyone to comment. If my eyes travel to someone's crotch even once, it means their pants/leggings are too tight and they need a longer top. Please. 

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

I think if your camel is showing her foot then, yes, you need to do something about that...lol!

Trusted Contributor

I don't like the lengths. I would wear these for hanging around the house, then maybe sleeping pants.

The lengths are ridiculous. I notice the models are all wearing ankle boots in a similar color to the legging they have on so you can't see how short they are.

The regular length is 27 inches! I have a 29 inch inseam and am a size 2-4. 27 inches would show way more than just my ankle, they would look like my pants are too short.

24 inches for petites? You can be petite and be normal height. 24 inches would be capri length.

I don't know who thinks these lengths are right. I have read posts from the tall people saying 30 inches for a tall is silly.

Respected Contributor

Just awful!  

Respected Contributor

DejaVu:  Well said! I agree with everything you stated.