Valued Contributor

Re: Denim & Co. TSV, Mon. 3/19

I wonder why when someone asks a question, others who know the answer don't answer the question, but refer the asker to basically look it up for themselves. 

How about just answering and also giving the resource for future reference. Just sayin'.

Esteemed Contributor

I just saw Jennifer C. in the TSV jeans. Are these jeggings or skinny jeans? They look uncomfortably tight on her for jeans. I don't like baggy jeans but there must be a middle ground. Or she should size up unless they're jeggings. They should say jeggings or skinnies if they are going to fit like they do on her.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@SXMGirl  Seriously - jeans in the summertime? Not for me either unless it's a cool evening, then it's really light weight denim.

Honored Contributor

@MoJoV  From all I've seen throughout the day on/off these jeans have looked jegging-like on most everyone. That for me makes these jeggings.

Respected Contributor

I saw Carolyn in the jeans, she said she sized up to an 18. They did not look too tight on her. That being said, distressed jeans are not for me even if they claim to make you look "cool."