Trusted Contributor

Re: Denim & Co. TSV, Mon. 3/19

@DJs mom thank you.  Why some people find it necessary to write curt snippy responses I'll never know.  It is so much easier to answer the question asked if you can, or pass on by if you can't, sparing the rest of the readers the vitriol. 

OP you are certainly not alone in wanting a sneak peak at the upcoming D & Co TSV.  It's by far my most favorite line on Q. Hope it's one of those "get one in every color" blouses! 

Frequent Contributor

@CoGwrote:

@DJs mom thank you.  Why some people find it necessary to write curt snippy responses I'll never know.  It is so much easier to answer the question asked if you can, or pass on by if you can't, sparing the rest of the readers the vitriol. 

OP you are certainly not alone in wanting a sneak peak at the upcoming D & Co TSV.  It's by far my most favorite line on Q. Hope it's one of those "get one in every color" blouses! 

Sorry Smiley Sad, it's:

A304258
Studio by Denim & Co. Classic Denim Distressed Ankle Jeans
Advance orders ship 3/26/18
There's always a lot to be thankful for if you take time to look for it.
For example, I am sitting here thinking how nice it is that wrinkles don't hurt.
Trusted Contributor

Denim & Co. is my favorite brand on QVC and I love it, but I will not be bying this TSV. Ripped jeans as the TSV? 

Hey if anyone wants their jeans ripped just stop on by and I will oblige you. 

Dissappointed. On the other hand I just saved some money!

Regular Contributor

I would have considered these jeans without the rips.  My granddaughters would be thrilled to buy them, but they don't wear Denim & Co.  If my older jeans develop holes, they go in the trash!  I realize that not every style is made for me, but I think the Denim & Co. brand may have missed their target buyer with these.  Unfortunately, I am still looking for some cropped jeans.

Trusted Contributor

its distressed ankle jeans. go to blueskiesforme and you can click on the link to see them
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Now that I know what it is I will not be buying. I did not wear them in the 80's and I will not wear them now. Never liked this look ... even my teen daughters never liked it. Thank goodness.

Honored Contributor

I am not into ankle length or distressing so I will pass. 

Respected Contributor

I don't mind the distressed look on capris, but for some reason I don't like the look on ankle pants or long jeans.

The placement of the rips on the TSV just looks weird to me.

Frequent Contributor

I would have bought them without the distressing.  The rips and tears just don't work for me.

Esteemed Contributor

I received an e-mail about the D&C upcoming TSV and it is a definitely no for me.  As someone who is anxiously awaiting warmer weather, I don't want jeans, holes or not.  I want something to lead me into spring/summer.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!